Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Has anyone dealt with Oakleaf Militaria?

Article about: Has anyone dealt with Oakleaf Militaria? are they reputable? Thanks in advance!!

?

Default Has anyone dealt with Oakleaf Militaria?

Has anyone dealt with Oakleaf Militaria? are they reputable?

Thanks in advance!!

Default Re: Has anyone dealt with Oakleaf Militaria?

Oakleaf is good, but, as always, know what you're collecting and buying first. Many dealers are just that-Dealers. They're not all Experts, so it certainly helps to know what you're hunting for before you make a purchase. As with many, I've seen good and I've seen Not good there.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

To put it frankly he is one of the very high priced dealers.Have you gone to his site?Oakleaf Militaria.com and check his SS caps especially.Dont mind anyone making a profit,but he is over the top!!Many are driving new guys from the hobby as the same (MADISON AVE) type of guys have done in Baseball Cards,coins,and dont give a damn about the hobby just the greed that runs them!! Carl

KSH
    ?

Just don't get tempted by the Luftwaffe Division 'Hermann Göring' EM/NCO visor cap for sale with a reduced price at $1250... That is a lot of money for a ground-up modern high-end fake! I came across this particular example when I was looking for a HG visor last year (I found myself a killer private purchase example eventually) and this (the one on Oakleaf) is a scary fake for the inexperienced collector. Sadly this is not the only "rogue" item on that site.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Some of his very costly Kriegsmarine officers caps are actually Bundesmarine caps.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Also try looking at his SS visors and check the SS crusher that he has listed w/some mothing.The hat is listed for $15,500 and this clown dealer profile of the hat "A LITTLE MOTHING"who is in the latest MAX program and is seen holding two SA kepis is a laugh.He is on a big dealer trip and is like several others who's prices are totally insane to say the least.I posted on another thread that every damn "BIG" DEALER" has by in large bad pieces as the competition is getting fearce for good quality material! All you new collectors just because he has rare stuff as stated above much is junk and his motto is the hell with all of us who i can shaft!!!.Trust your own instincts and ask the guys and the Administrators and moderators what they know of these boils on our hobby.Remember that this is a dog eat dog world and these bastards will screw you with a smile!!!! Goodbuys

?

Goodbuys.. Are you a dealer?

No why that question? I never was a dealer and i am trying to save you bucks,anything wrong with that?????????????

?

Lol .. Whoa big nelly!! Your name is "goodbuys" I was just asking ... With a name like that it is possible

Richthofen
    ?

I bought something from them last week. Even price is higher but they are reputable.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast