MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Has anyone heard of...

Article about: Good Evening / Afternoon / Morning Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Military Antiques in Kent, England? Any information gratefully received. PM if you wish. Cheers Tim

Default Has anyone heard of...

Good Evening / Afternoon / Morning

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Military Antiques in Kent, England?

Any information gratefully received.

PM if you wish.

Cheers
    Tim

?

I know there are a couple members here from Kent. They might be able to help you out but I don't know if they are online at the moment.

Thanks Dean

Tim

OK - should I be getting worried? The first email I sent took 5 days to answer and he explained the lack of reply by the fact that he was having computer issues.... Alright, I can handle that - everyone does, now and again. But now I receive this email...

dear sir
    yes order came in all ok . at time of writeing have miss laid book and i am just on my way to germany for a show back tuesday 10 sept . will look for it on my return . your card has not been charged and will not till we find item.
    military antiques

I'm not getting all warm and fuzzy about this.

Cheers

Edit: Italics

Kent is a lovely place with wunderfull people, but I would pass on thise one.
    When running a buiseness these days there is no such a thing as a CP probleme... to me!
    Use your second computer, your smart phone , a tablet or the computer at the town hall.
    I also checked lots of his items and don't feel that confortable with some.
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Allegra View Post
    OK - should I be getting worried? The first email I sent took 5 days to answer and he explained the lack of reply by the fact that he was having computer issues.... Alright, I can handle that - everyone does, now and again. But now I receive this email...

dear sir
    yes order came in all ok . at time of writeing have miss laid book and i am just on my way to germany for a show back tuesday 10 sept . will look for it on my return . your card has not been charged and will not till we find item.
    military antiques

I'm not getting all warm and fuzzy about this.

Cheers

Edit: Italics
    I would run away as fast as i could No reason to get into trouble/adventures.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Tim: I've never dealt with them but I always thought their pictures could be way better.

Luke

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Kent is a lovely place with wunderfull people, but I would pass on thise one.
    When running a buiseness these days there is no such a thing as a CP probleme... to me!
    Use your second computer, your smart phone , a tablet or the computer at the town hall.
    I also checked lots of his items and don't feel that confortable with some.
    cheers
    |<ris
    I agree - there are several items that don't ring quite true.

I also agree Luke - it annoyed the ....well...be jeezus outta me... when I clicked on some of the items expecting to be taken to a larger, in depth picture and I went to the 'buy tab' instead.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen - I'll see if I can cancel.

Cheers
    Tim