Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Has anyone seen this?

Article about: by helmetone That's nothing but a hate article. They were looking for another excuse to bash the group. Not a single piece of decent journalism In that article. Im glad I don't have to read

Default Has anyone seen this?

Fury as Nazi history fans wear uniforms for fun park party | The Sun |News
    some guys dressed up in ss uniforms for renachment and aparently its offensive.
    Imo i dont think it is offensive.
    What does everyone think?

Default Re: Has anyone seen this?

Say no more, the sun is only fit for emergency toilet paper.

Its the Second Battle Group annual dinner, the sun are always chasing that group
    Ben

Of course i have say sorry for using such bad example as we all know the sun isnt worth the paper its printed on.
    When i came across it i could not believe my eyes Lol but people being offended.... What has the world come to with being politicaly correct.

The Press is so bias. They are the worst when it comes to reporting what's going on. They only print what they "think" is going on instead of facts. They should leave opinion out of their reporting. We have the same issue here in the USA. If it offends people, then those that are offended should go away and not pay any attention to those particapating in the "offensive" event. It is amazing how many people in the world have no life and too much idle time on their hands to complain about things. Sorry, it just upsets me how the press seems to run our world.

Most of the press over here is just garbage, all the things going on in the world and front page news is who's been evicted from a fifth rate "reality" show. Makes me wonder how they stay in business.

Be thankful The Mail didn't report it....

?

Garbage press. Why cant people have some fun?!

The average reading age for a sun reader is 12, (actual statistics when museums were trying to work out how to get thick people into museums), so if it has people talking, it's done its job.

That's nothing but a hate article. They were looking for another excuse to bash the group. Not a single piece of decent journalism In that article. Im glad I don't have to read this kinda "journalism" when the Army of Northern Virginia arrives in Gettysburg each July for the humongous reenactment. What a bunch of crap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast