Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Has U.S. Army vet been found in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down & presumed dead?

Article about: an interesting tale, and would be amazing if true. Always skeptical of these type of stories but you never know... "Has U.S. Army veteran been found living in Vietnam village 44 YEARS a

Default Has U.S. Army vet been found in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down & presumed dead?

an interesting tale, and would be amazing if true. Always skeptical of these type of stories but you never know...

"Has U.S. Army veteran been found living in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down and presumed dead.
    Green Beret 'cannot remember the names of his family or even how to speak English'. Sgt. John Hartley Robertson is believed to have died in 1968 over Laos during a special ops mission. A new documentary claims to have found him - aged 76 - still living in Vietnam. This man has never contacted the American wife and two children who have believed him dead for 44-years"

US Army veteran Sgt John Hartley Robertson 'found living in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down' | Mail Online

?

Default Re: Has U.S. Army vet been found in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down & presumed dead?

Default Re: Has U.S. Army vet been found in Vietnam village 44 YEARS after being shot down & presumed dead?

ahhh...

cheers for the update :-)

?

No problem.
    A bit rude of me not to elaborate in my previous post; I just posted the link to shed more light on the matter. I dont know what the truth is and cant vouch as to the veracity of the info in the link I posted (though I tend to lean towards him being a fraud).