Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello!

Article about: Hello Everyone, My name is Arthur W. and I'm new to the forum, (Signed up today to be precise). I really like what I've seen so far and I'm having a great time looking through the threads al

?

Default Re: Hello!

Welcome to both new members. I don't have much to add to the others comments, than take into consideration what "helmetone" and "Wargriff" wrote.

Regards from Russia, Lars (btw I'm Danish)

Welcome to you, too, Wns!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes, My area's of interest vary, I'm interested in military history as a whole really. I've had varied interests over the years from Mayan's and Aztec's to the Civil War. I've found that in the past years I've grown a fondness toward things from World War One and World War Two. I collect both American and German and have a few uniform's, helmets, guns, bayonet's etc laying around my display room. In my free time I'm a writer and focus mainly on WW2 in my topics. I plan on posting some pics of my collection when I get it straightened out in the next few weeks but it will have to be when I get some free time, I'm on the go constantly! I've already perused through a few threads and I'm loving the forum already! Thanks for the greetings guys!

Arthur, welcome!

I also collect Civil War, WW1 and WW2 items. I can't wait to see your collection!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2