Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hello I'm Bart Verstraeten and I collect and do research to and everything of the Flemish Legion. Don't look to my age because I'm really serious in researching. I'm here to find more of the

Vlaams-Legioen
    ?

Default Hello

Hello

I'm Bart Verstraeten and I collect and do research to and everything of the Flemish Legion. Don't look to my age because I'm really serious in researching. I'm here to find more of the Flemish Legion or answer your questions on the Legion. Also we've a museum in Vlaanderen - Wilrijk. The museum is in Park den Brandt. A VZW: VZW Bunker en Vliegtuigarcheo Antwerpen.

If someone has something of the Legion, you may contact me.

You can check my website out: Het Vlaamsch Legioen. I'm still busy updating it.

I've recieved much help till now from people like John Moore, René Chavez, Michaël Vanhoof and others.

Kindly Regards
    Bart Verstraeten

Default Re: Hello

Hi Bart, welcome to the forum!

I have shown my Flemish poster on the forum here.

Cheers, Ade.

Vlaams-Legioen
    ?

If someone is planning to come to my birthday on the 3th of december, please write it on your calendar and don't forget to bring the beer!!

Thanks for the welcome, I'll check it out and PM you.

Hi Bart and a big welcome to the forum
    Ben

?

Quote by Vlaams-Legioen View Post
    If someone is planning to come to my birthday on the 3th of december, please write it on your calendar and don't forget to bring the beer!!

Thanks for the welcome, I'll check it out and PM you.
    I've try first time trink in 21 y.o. ( But now I prefer more than 40% alcohol) and I'am happy with it, that I was healthy guy till that time. I'am strictly advice to the same!!!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thumbs up Re: Hello

Dag Bart

I'am glad you found your way to the forum. I sold all my Flemish collaboration items two years ago, the only items I still have are some propaganda magazines...

Greetz

Nick VR

Vlaams-Legioen
    ?

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Dag Bart

I'am glad you found your way to the forum. I sold all my Flemish collaboration items two years ago, the only items I still have are some propaganda magazines...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Well, I would have had interest but not as much as I got now.

P.S:
    If there are about the Flemish Legion may I use them for my site? You'll be mentioned!

Quote by Vlaams-Legioen View Post
    P.S: If there are about the Flemish Legion may I use them for my site? You'll be mentioned!
    Sure, a propaganda book from Jef Van de Wiele, one flyer about joining the SS Sturmbrigade Langemarck and a propaganda book from DeVlag. You are free to use them on your site...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vlaams-Legioen
    ?

Moet ik eerst 15 posts maken om deze watermerk te verwijderen? Want ik wil deze wel op de site gebruiken maar dan krijg ik dat van het forum erop? Niet dat het erg is want ik zit dit forum wel bij links, maar het is toch mooier zonder dat watermerk.

PS
    Sorry that it is in Dutch but I don't know every English word.

(Bart asked some questions about the watermark)

Np, I'll will mail you the pictures...

Greetz

Nick VR

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.