Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, friends!

Article about: I do not even remember how long it has been since I last did a post on this absolutely amazing forum of military history, but I have to say that the quality has stayed the same, absolutely a

Default Hello, friends!

I do not even remember how long it has been since I last did a post on this absolutely amazing forum of military history, but I have to say that the quality has stayed the same, absolutely amazing!

A few years ago I posted on the forums that I would take a break because of my military service coming up, and that has happened and I got many great memories from that, and after that I posted about how I would start a great NVA collection. But sadly that was suddenly cancelled due to my sudden financial problems related to school.

Most likely this summer I will finally be able to move my collection (Mostly of gas masks and modern Bundeswehr equipment) to my new apartment here in northern Finland. The future looks very bright to me, and I hope to indulge myself in this excellent hobby once more, perhaps extending my collection further back than the post-WWII period (hopefully!).

The past few years have been nothing but kind to me, many years of education in modern IT-science (Thats what they call it) and a large amount of personal time invested in learning about the history of our world.

Very soon I hope to indulge myself in gathering militaria once again (Both WW2-era and after it) with my newfound source of wealth.

I would like to apologize at this point if I made a mistake with posting this thread to the wrong sub-forum, this all is coming back to me very slowly now. But after years of educating myself about history I hope to be a voice in this community that has at least some "boom" to it!

Thank you, friends, for the years that have passed, and thank you, friends, for the years to come! Pohjanmaan kautta!

EDIT: There seems to be some sort of empty picture-box at the middle of my post, not sure what the cause is. A very possible event is that it is a result of something at my end, will try to look into that in the future.

Good to see you back!.....

?

Kippis ja kulaus

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    EDIT: There seems to be some sort of empty picture-box at the middle of my post, not sure what the cause is.
    It means your collection is starving. The empty box is a 100% certain sign to you from your trinkets they have room for more militaria.

Welcome back!
    Look forward to seeing your collection grow.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)