Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, tiime to introduced my self

Article about: I am very glad that I can be member of this forum. My name is Nenad. I am from Serbia - Nish. I collected old coins for years...but in last year or two I have a need to get into a ww2 collec

?

Post Hello, tiime to introduced my self

I am very glad that I can be member of this forum. My name is Nenad. I am from Serbia - Nish. I collected old coins for years...but in last year or two I have a need to get into a ww2 collecting world. It simple excites me.
    I also like to change stuff that I own very ofen. Part of the unstable economic situation in my country, part of the need to own different things through time, so I will try to sell some of the things that I have, hope that this is no forbitten. I might ask you periodically about the market value of some items that I can find in my country. Hope that is ok to. In other way I can help every other member of the forum for questions regarding to my country or something else.
    So nice to meet you all

A very warm welcome to you Nenad

You will love it here!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nesko, welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the table.
    Regards SK

?

Welcome friend.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your items. Its fine to sell militaria on the forum but it needs to be posted in the correct section of the 'classified ads'.

Welcome Nesko..enjoy your stay
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

_52945929_hi006791244.jpg

"Hello, good evening and welcome"!....

Welcome to the forum.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.