Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Helmet or girl

Article about: by Steven M Any self-respecting serious collector/good boyfriend would require her to model it for you. Tell her it will help you to determine its originality if you could see it in wear...t

Default Re: Helmet or girl

Quote by Steven M View Post
    Any self-respecting serious collector/good boyfriend would require her to model it for you. Tell her it will help you to determine its originality if you could see it in wear...that should take away any doubt on her part.
    If I asked my girlfriend to model what I collect I'd end up getting a slap

Its been put on hold at the moment, saving up the cash for some deactivated weapons and for her birthday

Thanks

Danny

Guys your replies give me a good laugh,i must show here them.when i met her she was carrying the the helmet,in a bag .I was itching to look at ,but diplomatically delayed looking at it until i got home.went for meal ect ect.i suffered everytime i looked at bag containing the treasure.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys your replies give me a good laugh,i must show here them.when i met her she was carrying the the helmet,in a bag .I was itching to look at ,but diplomatically delayed looking at it until i got home.went for meal ect ect.i suffered everytime i looked at bag containing the treasure.
    AHAHAHAHAHA for me is the same everytime I bought something!! She told me about her day, what she thought, she done,etc....I don't care!!! Let me alone my new toy!!!

I was going to suggest that you not look at it until she was gone. But I wasn't sure if it was a good plan. I'm still not sure if it was a good plan.

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post

you have more will power than me as there is NO WAY i could not have asked to slip my lid over ''darling'' to a get a wee look

?

You might need the helmet if you give your girlfriend the wrong answer !!!

Gary J.

Your girl should always come before your collectables.

Still want to see a pic of 'both'! You guy's take collecting a bit 'too' serious! Perhaps she could wear it in the photo.

it is very difficult to know that you want more the helmet but must wait a long time until see it.

Lots of legitimate replies here my good man.

But I advise you - and this is from my experiences only: If your girl is not into your hobby - In other words, if you can not have a passionate and comprehensive discussion with her concerning it in any case - especially the monetary amount spent for the items - KEEP SILENT and enjoy it by yourself, whilst never forgetting to show at least a small bit of interest concerning what floats her boat, that includes makeup, face creams, hair colouring, clothes, SHOES, and of course ACCESSORIES & etc - and of course NEVER asking how much money SHE spends.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast