Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Helmet or girl

Article about: by Steven M Any self-respecting serious collector/good boyfriend would require her to model it for you. Tell her it will help you to determine its originality if you could see it in wear...t

Default Re: Helmet or girl

Hey Vegas, take her to Las Vegas, Nevada in October like you planned and have her model it there. That way I guarantee you'll win both ways. And remember what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas.

Jay

If you take a photo of her wearing the helmet and post it,she might feel more like she's being a part of your hobby.

But....always remember, the helmet wont iron your shirt, make your dinner,or keep your house clean.....

Quote by oradour View Post
    But....always remember, the helmet wont iron your shirt, make your dinner,or keep your house clean.....
    Oradour, is that what they do in Cheshire ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Mein pickelhaubes are very clever.........ja

Quote by oradour View Post
    So, 'include' her with a photo. Togetherness!

I am vearing her in my avitar !............gut ya!

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    A helmet wont nag you when you buy more items
    I don't know Wolf, my helmet is still upset about me buying some 1910 RM, In fact it told me if I buy a pickelhaub, then its going to move out. Are all helmets this temperamental? I may have to make it go sleep out in the shed with the lawn mower.... Luckily my wife is cool when I buy something, she just rolls her eyes! Why are you guys looking at me like I'm crazy?

?

Your lucky my wife says that when i roll of this mortal coil shes going to sell everything ive collected. But i have a cunning plan , my youngest daughter actually likes my collection and she wants it when i go, but ive got to watch my step now i dont know which one will polish me off first !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3