Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet Stands.

Article about: Hi, I like to make my own helmet stands, But was fed up with the run of the mill wood type ones. so as i love military items i thought i would make some with a difference, these are made of

Default Re: Helmet Stands.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    ...if i sent a picture of myself you could make a head and face like me,,, that would fly of the shelves.....in all directions
    Phil, you wouldn't be lowering the tone of the forum with this sort of suggestion would you

From what I have heard, there are better heads on pints of beer, that's the clean version

There I go............banned

Cheers,

Grant

hey Grant!
    Did you get my messages??

Hi Stuka,

I haven't been able to access emails since last night, some problem with our internet providor, so if they were sent today, I haven't received any yet. It will be fine again sometime today, but that is what they have been saying all day!

Sorry, Have I missed something? Send me a PM, as I can access the internet fine. Hope all is well over there?

Cheers,

Grant

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    hey ,its the missus that breaths fire
    No, it spits fire!!

Quote by Australian Guy View Post
    Hi Stuka,

I haven't been able to access emails since last night, some problem with our internet providor, so if they were sent today, I haven't received any yet. It will be fine again sometime today, but that is what they have been saying all day!

Sorry, Have I missed something? Send me a PM, as I can access the internet fine. Hope all is well over there?

Cheers,

Grant
    All is well!
    The wife got a new car and your parcel finaly got to the post office!
    I did send you all the details, if the messages do not show up, let me know.

Quote by stuka f View Post
    All is well!
    The wife got a new car........
    Thank you very much for that, really appreciated

A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!! I hope all those hours your putting in at work are paying well

Cheers,

Grant

Hi stuka,
    Those heads are really well made, you have done a great job on them. Are they anyone in particular or just random faces?,
    The art work is very fine they will look great displayed with uniforms. thanks for showing them.

This is another model made of resin 1.1, but have,nt got round to finishing it. i did show it on another forum.
    dave,

Nice work!
    I had some contacts with our national museum to allowed me to copy the Fallschirmjägergewehr, but the Japanese of Schoei where there before me and made a metal one, so I past!
    I am planing to make a 1/1 Focke Wulf Fw-190...one of these....

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi stuka,
    Are they anyone in particular or just random faces?,

dave,
    Copies of 19 th century French display dummies.
    Hi stuka,

The art work is very fine they will look great displayed with uniforms. thanks for showing them.

dave,
    I haven't got any III Reich uniforms.
    Only Belgian colonial, and they are boxed. I have to finish the attik to display the colection, the wife doesn't want them in the living room....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2