Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help needed (NON MILITARY)

Article about: Hi to you all.I don't post on here very often but I enjoy reading the posts especially those relating to Arnhem as my uncle fought there in C Coy. 2 Para. Anyway, my need for help is not mil

?

Default Help needed (NON MILITARY)

Hi to you all.I don't post on here very often but I enjoy reading the posts especially those relating to Arnhem as my uncle fought there in C Coy. 2 Para.
    Anyway, my need for help is not military related in any way! I am a part time busker and I've been entered into a competition. The prize is a digital camera. Well I need your assistance. Would you please click on the link below and vote for me (TAZONSAX) I'm currently in third place. The contest is drawn on a monthly basis and if you win your video is removed, if you don't, you keep the votes you've acquired and you continue on the following month.
    So please please help (you can vote more than once, but only once in a 24 hour period!)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Mods, If this is an unsuitable post, please accept my appolgies and delete it. Thanks, Pete

Default Re: Help needed (NON MILITARY)

voted for ya

You are very talented, but the whole idea of the voting thing is that people choose who they think is honestly the best, not because someone tells them to. In this case peoples opinions say that you sadly arent the best, but keep on playing and you might win sometime in the future as your skill improves. Good luck though

Thanks

Danny

?

Thanks for your honest opinion Danny, I have to agree that it's only fair that people vote for who they think is best, and I hope you did (By the way, I'm gaining more votes than anyone else at the moment. Checkout the dates the videos were added). That's why it's a competition. I am simply asking for vote's in the same way that anyone does, by drawing your attention to the fact that I would like to be voted for. It's all a bit of fun and I'm not taking it too seriously though and I'm amazed that I'm in third place.
    Again thanks for your comments
    Pete.
    Last edited by saxman; 05-25-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: clarification

?

Hi Guy's I just wanted to bump this post, I've got over 700 vote now thanks to all of you who have taken the time to vote, but I still need more votes, so if you wouldn't mind clicking on the link I'd really appreciate your help.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE
    Thanks again.

?

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you that voted for me. I was sellected as the winner this month by over 1000 votes. So thanks to all those who DID think I was the best