Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help needed with 'paper project' !

Article about: I'm not sure if it fits your criteria, but I would suggest the Nazi Party badge, or Parteiabzeichen der NSDAP. Wearing of the badge was obligatory, and early examples in enamel display great

?

I'm not sure if it fits your criteria, but I would suggest the Nazi Party badge, or Parteiabzeichen der NSDAP.

Wearing of the badge was obligatory, and early examples in enamel display great German craftsmanship.

DSCF7221.jpg

Later examples typify late war materials shortages, being made simply from painted zinc.

DSCF8438.jpg

mjw
    ?

Friedrich, Thank you for the suggestion. Have visited the site and find it fascinating. Erno, Many thanks for the addition. Kind regards, Malcolm.

DSC_0086.jpgDSC_0099.jpgI also collect these, which are ship recognition models. I found these as a wee pup fifty years ago, and to me, they signify the second world war as a world war at sea.

These things were also made in an interesting way, reflective of total war and U.S. society, though the idea for them came from European emigres to America.

No. 303 ("Kościuszko") Polish Fighter Squadron (303 Dywizjon Myśliwski "Warszawski im. Tadeusza Kościuszki") was one of 16 Polish air force squadrons under the command of the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the Second World War.

No. 303 "Kościuszko" Polish Squadron was the highest scoring RAF squadron of the Battle of Britain.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

mjw
    ?

Thanks everyone, some very interesting images. Kind regards, Malcolm.

?

i agree with Stephans depiction, as much as the SS sigrunes signify an evil regime, the six pointed star will always be historically linked to them, resulting in oppression and mass murder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2