MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hi.

Article about: Hi Guys, I thought that I would write a little introduction. My name is Lez and I am married to Ade Stevenson. I both collect and re-enact. I have been collecting WW2 British Women's army un

Default Hi.

Hi Guys, I thought that I would write a little introduction. My name is Lez and I am married to Ade Stevenson.

I both collect and re-enact. I have been collecting WW2 British Women's army uniforms of the ATS, the Auxiliary Territorial Service, since I met Ade. I have now got a large collection of uniforms, medals, insignia and paperwork. I really like items which are named groups. I am a member of the Women's Veterans Association of which there are many ladies who served in WW2.

I re-enact both as a member of the ATS and as a female member of the RKKA. I like doing a Soviet impression as it offers more scope to do different things. I am the Chairman of "2nd Guards Rifle Division" living history group here in the UK.

Cheers, Lez.

?

Default Re: Hi.

Happy New Year and welcom to our forum.
    This is very nice when the family has the same interests!
    I'am also take a part in re-enactments in Estonia in the future I will post here pictures from our reenactment

Hi Lez, nice to see you here
    Ben

Hello Lez. As I wrote Ade yesterday, he is a very lucky man to have his wife at his side doing something that you both love. He showed us a photo of the both of you in your RKKA gear ... very impressive. I look forward to seeing your posts and collection in the future.
    All the best,
    David