Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Kettle ... What the??

Article about: Ok now i thought people were stupid attacking me about the standard SS badges on my SS chev . This is so stupid its funny... Retailer's kettle advert 'looks like Hitler'

Default Hitler Kettle ... What the??

Ok now i thought people were stupid attacking me about the standard SS badges on my SS chev .

This is so stupid its funny...

Retailer's kettle advert 'looks like Hitler'

Default Re: Hitler Kettle ... What the??

Ha Ha Ha

Really stypid people out there just trying to make a buck
    chris

I wonder...did Der Fuhrer Like tea or was he more of a Coffee man?....Of course, then again, I suppose you could make hot chocolate with it Too...hmm..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Must admin, that did make me chuckle
    Ben

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I wonder...did Der Fuhrer Like tea or was he more of a Coffee man?....Of course, then again, I suppose you could make hot chocolate with it Too...hmm..
    I recon he was one of them people who sip hot water haha

Unfortunately there are those who will pursue this as far down the line as possible and JC Penney will have to have it removed. Perhaps if you want it to look like Hitler you can see a mild Hitlereque pattern to it, but it is in fact a kettle. The world we live in panders to the moaners and they seem to be taking over. Its a kettle, plain and simple........go get a life.
    For those of us who saw it and smiled (not for any political reason) but purely because its slightly amusing lets hope it does not get removed. If a cloud in the sky took the form of Hitler would these people start a campaign to ban clouds from the sky......not a bad idea with the weather we have been having!!
    D.

I mean if it looked like this i could understand the hassle.. http://www.ceramicstoday.com/potw/images/krafft3.jpg

?

Too much mentally challenged people around, with too much spare time.

Reminds me of the hysteria around old buildings, where swastikas patterns "maybe" could be seen in the bricks.