Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler saves life of Jewish pal!

Article about: I dont know if im right wrong but was it Hitler or Goering who said along the lines of 'i decide whos jewish and whos not'?

?

Default Hitler saves life of Jewish pal!

Was that a tabloid enough thread title?

Saw this one earlier:

Hitler letter saves former commander from Gestapo.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Hitler saves life of Jewish pal!

Adrian, thanks for the link i read about this in a book over the years

Great link, you guys in Europe get much sexier reporting on WWII events than we do here in the states. This really isn't much of a surprise, Adolf after all had a jewish roommate in Vienna for a short time and several jewish acquaintances throughout his earlier years. Macabre isn't it..............

Jay

?

Gotta love paper items...

?

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Gotta love paper items...

Not half as much as the type of comments they attract................!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Ha ha yes indeed Adrian, must agree once again. I liked the sensationalist headline too. Don't by any chance have a part time job working for The S_n do you? :-)

Cheers,

Carl

Sorry Adrian, poor attempt at levity on my part. I'm afraid it was a lead balloon. I guess I should have said it was a "sexed up" headline.

Jay

How ironic his name was Hess also!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Greetings & Salutations! Heard the Jewish pal had been a Captain in the German Army in the First World War and was Adolf Schicklegruber's company commander who he had respect for and he told the concentration camp officials to leave their hands off of him too! He survived the Second World War and became a judge I believe? Lived into his 80s it is said? There were German Jews who also served in the German Army in World War Two, but they did not get prmoted and never awarded medals even if they earned them. It would be interesting to see what their fate was after the war? Also, whatever happened to Kapos in concentration camps who were Jewish and served their German captors? If anyone who was Jewish and served as a soldier or as a Kapo, wouldn't it be like a doiuble-edge sword and would they be deported to Europe if they were residing in the U.S.A.? Sarge Booker of Palm Coast, Florida
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd

Whats wierd some of full generals were also jews/half jews and Hitlers driver who was good friend of him.. There is interesting documentary about real documented facts about Hitlers life and mostly history is full of lies about WW2 , nobody talks about massacre in Danzig made by Polaks on german civilians in 1939 before even war started etc... Now there are much revisionist of holocaust and some of them jews and facts shows that cyklon killings and gas chambers are lies , even hitlers guards story about Hitlers suicide ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast