Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hitler saves life of Jewish pal!

Article about: I dont know if im right wrong but was it Hitler or Goering who said along the lines of 'i decide whos jewish and whos not'?

Default Re: Hitler saves life of Jewish pal!

I dont know if im right wrong but was it Hitler or Goering who said along the lines of 'i decide whos jewish and whos not'?

Quote by daniel1234 View Post
    I dont know if im right wrong but was it Hitler or Goering who said along the lines of 'i decide whos jewish and whos not'?
    This is usually attributed to Göring, but it is not proven (even unlikely) that he actually said it. Even if he did, he was merely quoting, as this statement goes back to the anti-semitic Austrian politician Karl Lueger (1844-1910).

I think he said it when people were questioning him as one of his airforce leaders was jewish. I believe he also tried to change his birth details so no one could find evidence of it.

Quote by ou75id32 View Post
    Whats wierd some of full generals were also jews/half jews and Hitlers driver who was good friend of him.. There is interesting documentary about real documented facts about Hitlers life and mostly history is full of lies about WW2 , nobody talks about massacre in Danzig made by Polaks on german civilians in 1939 before even war started etc... Now there are much revisionist of holocaust and some of them jews and facts shows that cyklon killings and gas chambers are lies , even hitlers guards story about Hitlers suicide ..
    Yes, read in a tabloid that Herr Hitler took up residence in the basement of the White House and is working on his memoirs which should is said to appear soon on the David Letterman Show and maybe with Jay Leno too so he can promote his new book which is said to be a sequel to Mein Kampf, we'll learn soon enough, won't we, folks? His cook was also of the Jewish faith and made him really good Kosher meals like bagels and lox, gifiltefish, matzo-ball soup with chicken fat and pickled green tomatoes. (SMILE!)
    Herbert Hillary Booker 2nd

What i wrote there are facts also there are facts that holocaust is lie ( gas chambers) jews wrote in 1919. about holocaut about 6mil. killed ... so how come 20 years before they lost 6mil and then again 6mil. Next there are statstic documented that as number of jews dropped in germyn they appeared in oteher countries. And also if you dont know soviets accused germans at end of war for masscre in poland woods tat they did and also spoked about germans even used atomic bobm and those are stupidities .. Try to learn something and look at the facts there are lot of them it is better than to talk something that are already declared as lies.. Ans learn what is cyklon B and his chemical properties maybe if you are smart you could understand what i'm talking about. Also go to Auschwitz without guide and you will see something that mostly nobody wants to talk abut.. ther are swimming pools for prisoners, hospital , libraray etc even existed music orcheest. ... After war rmost shungs are faked like gas chambers it was rebuild after bombing.. so in original pictures there are no apertures later added like lies that here was dropped cyklon for killing. Also lies of those who talk about killed 1000 pepople and burned in an hour are lies that only stupid people can eat, beacuse there was no fueal except charchoal and in perfect conditions even in crematory needs around 2 hours to burn body and later machine needs to cruch rest of bones that didnt went to ash.. So even if you fire few telephone book with fuel inside whole it will not burn even one ... Next time speak with arguments and not like old man who speaks like child... ( it is not weird that older people are slow learner with less iq )..

?

The above post is a very good example of what is NOT acceptable on this site. Not the place guys and girls.

The thread will now be closed.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2