Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

Article about: The current hot-button issue among America's liberal elite is this teakettle being sold by J. C. Penny's. The left is horrified because it appears to be a likeness of Hitler. I thinks it's a

Default The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

The current hot-button issue among America's liberal elite is this teakettle being sold by J. C. Penny's. The left is horrified because it appears to be a likeness of Hitler. I thinks it's a stretch, but I guess if one is hyper-imaginative, excessively sensitive, and terminally politically correct, the teakettle handle, body, and spout look like Adolf saluting. I'm not sure, but I imagine that when the water boils the the escaping steam says Sieg Heil. J.C. Penny's is scurrying around trying to distance itself from the uproar and disclaiming any intention to glamorize, laud, or memorialize Der Führer with their teakettle. In the meantime the entire stock of teakettles has been sold out. Dwight

?

Default Re: The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

I really do wish that the PC dorks would just stroke out and leave the rest of the world in peace.

Dwight: I just read about this earlier today. I'm very disgusted at the outrage over this! What a shame!

Luke

Hi Dwight

I hope you are well. I'll stop shopping at Penny's due to this! Should be easy seeing I never started Funny, these buffoons have nothing better to worry about. Great post, and teapot.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Saw that earlier today and thought about posting it. Forgot about it till just now.....it was well worth a chuckle when I first saw it.....still is!
    Regards,
    John

Well its big and round and blows out alot of hot air, so I would say it looks more like rush limbaugh LOL

Always the same stupid people.
    The same people who say to love everyone, but who hate me because I don't do has they say.
    chris

?

What idiot came up with that Idea!!!! Probably the same person who saw Jesus Christ on their toast!!
    Somebody needs to be flogged repeatedly until their common sense returns!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    What idiot came up with that Idea!!!! Probably the same person who saw Jesus Christ on their toast!!
    Somebody needs to be flogged repeatedly until their common sense returns!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    How could it return,it was never there at all......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

But seriously folks, the world seems to be going to hell in a hand basket....and this is what the liberal main stream media focuses on?

WTF!
    Regards,
    John

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast