Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

Article about: The current hot-button issue among America's liberal elite is this teakettle being sold by J. C. Penny's. The left is horrified because it appears to be a likeness of Hitler. I thinks it's a

Default Re: The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

i swear their must be a bunch of idiots out their who sit at home and look for conecttions to the third reicch in modern products such as cars with the 'ss' symbol and many more things i mean come on if you think your teapot looks like hitler and you are offended by it then you are crazy and should leave earth !!! no wonder society has so many issue when their are people like this !! sorry for the rant
    Last edited by CARL; 06-01-2013 at 10:49 AM.

I thought Liberals were supposed to be open minded as they are with everything else that has degenerated society...whats worse is a liberal hypocrite who approves of all the immoral filth littering our schools and society but yet says a tea pot is evil?.............REALLY?...........I have legitimate question..and is not meant to be sarcastic..but Where and Why did liberals come about?..........these ever multiplying nannys.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Indoctrination through school systems and mass media - it never ceases to amaze me how the self professed "enlightened" tolerant ones are the least tolerant of opposing view points. They seem only tolerant of the "collective" PC view point. I afford anyone the opportunity to express their thoughts and view point as there is knowledge and understanding to be gained by real dialogue.
    Regards,
    John

?

April 1. yet

I assume this is a joke

Pretty certain its a joke in fact

....because if not, the below post sums it up just fine
    Quote by relicz View Post
    But seriously folks, the world seems to be going to hell in a hand basket....and this is what the liberal main stream media focuses on?

WTF!

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ....I have legitimate question..and is not meant to be sarcastic..but Where and Why did liberals come about?..........these ever multiplying nannys.
    East Coast and California with that touchy feely don't want to hurt anybody's feelings crap! And before anybody gets their panties in a bunch,,,,,, I was just kidding about the East Coast comment!!!! LMAO!Just kidding here Guy's!!!!!! Go Arizona!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    East Coast and California with that touchy feely don't want to hurt anybody's feelings crap! And before anybody gets their panties in a bunch,,,,,, I was just kidding about the East Coast comment!!!! LMAO!Just kidding here Guy's!!!!!! Go Arizona!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I was really hurt .You made me cry.
    chris

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    If you said North East, you would have been pretty much spot on.
    Regards,
    John

?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    I was really hurt .You made me cry.
    chris

People are idiots

No worries Phil...liberalism is not geographic..but a rancid disease of immoral thinking. Almost like a plague. its a shame it strikes everywhere where there are sissies that cant think for themselves.....I personally got to get off this topic. I sense a HULK episode coming on.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast