Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

Article about: The current hot-button issue among America's liberal elite is this teakettle being sold by J. C. Penny's. The left is horrified because it appears to be a likeness of Hitler. I thinks it's a

Default Re: The Hitler Teakettle Outrage

So much furor over so little... ;-)

?

I actually want to buy one now, they are now on eBay for $200!

I am looking in my tool box to find a hammer to hang up a Tank Corp picture I had framed and found a bent up old nail that looks like Satan. I have an exorcist enroute.

?

Wow! My wife was cleaning the cat litter box and showed me a cat turd that is the spitting image of Stalin. We are now putting our cat to death. And suing the litterbox company.

Quote by kilomikesierra1960 View Post
    So much furor over so little... ;-)
    Hmm..is that Furor or...Führer?? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I am making a teacup line, black with silver dots and flared edges. When you put a red sugar bowl beside the Hitler kettle and line up the teacups in front of the kettle it looks like a tea party rally.

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hmm..is that Furor or...Führer?? lol
    LOLOL. Kieth you missed a hilarious opportunity. A fuhrer over nothing! Best laff I have had in weeks!

That was the intent ;-)

?

Quote by kilomikesierra1960 View Post
    That was the intent ;-)
    Doh, sorry I missed it, I can be pretty thick sometimes. Back to my Saturday. The lawn clippings I am sweeping up look curiously like Mao. I am deeply offended. And the clouds....I am sure I see Eva Braun and Goering dancing on top of Churchill. I am quite upset that the Russians, who we all know control the weather, would sink this low. Disgusting.

DougB: I think that weather control passed to the Chinese a few years ago, at least weather in the US. Sadly, now that we are all politically correct and can't say anything that might be construed as derogatory about anyone, we are at sea to figure out who is to blame for all of this. Islamists aren't terrorists and Chinese hackers are just doing what nations do in the course of interpolitical relations (don't you like the term?). I for one feel much better knowing that the maker of the Hitler Teakettle might stop making it--as soon as sales fall off. Dwight

Incredible Hulk smashes a liberal....I cant help but to add to this thread,, I find it equally warming that sitting next to a fire during the winter sipping cognac,,to my comfort and the Incredible Hulk playing out my thoughts of the same answering a fool liberal to his folly. heres the youtube link..it just makes a person feel good that politically correct stupidity can be pounded like this,, but unfortunately it is a life long disease. The Avengers: The Hulk Ragdolls Loki (1080p HD) - YouTube
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5