MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

How did you find this Forum?

Article about: I was looking for a first class iron cross. That was back in 2011, Doesn't feel that long ago. Thanks for putting up with my posts for so long . I have learned a lot these past few years and

Default Re: How did you find this Forum?

It has been good to see you grow Mo as some others have done also makes me feel old .
    Keep with it my young friend as you have done well and you will continue to do so.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I started looking at this site a while before i became a member. I used it to find information/clarification on items that i was buying my partner (spitace41) for birthdays, Christmas's etc..... He loved the forum so i thought it was a reliable source to get information and it was! To cut down the story, i soon caught the collector's bug, so i became a member, started buying presents for myself (i guess i've neglected james a bit) and haven't looked back since. Thank you

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    I started looking at this site a while before i became a member. I used it to find information/clarification on items that i was buying my partner (spitace41) for birthdays, Christmas's etc..... He loved the forum so i thought it was a reliable source to get information and it was! To cut down the story, i soon caught the collector's bug, so i became a member, started buying presents for myself (i guess i've neglected james a bit) and haven't looked back since. Thank you
    Poor James. But you have done very well on some finds so congrats . And glad to have you on the forum to show it is not just a guys hobby.......

I can't remember what exactly led me here, but I expect I followed a link whilst searching for some information and like many I was a member on the waf so it might have been a link from there or just a google search.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I believe it was because i collect items that are very difficult to find. I saw the link for this forum on Espenlaub militaria. (I highly recommend those guys.) I found the climate here on Warrelics to be very different and way more comfortable then on other forums. So i just started to hang around here- and let me say you are all a great bunch of collectors, it is a pity i dont have more to share at the moment.

I needed more answers to tough questions,, to which the search engines led me here. As soon as I landed here...You Eric! Ronnie, Ralph, Ray Vinton and Luke ,,were some of the first ones to welcome me. Its been a pleasure ever since!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Great to know this guys! As this is our Main out reach and word of mouth.
    As stressed good pics and description are paramount in this field as not to waste band space and gain new members.
    Thanks again to all.
    Eric

Oh, jeez, I think I was looking up how to translate my S.S. feldpost and I somehow stumbled upon this site. I liked it so I joined.

I can't quite remember but I'm pretty sure Jason (volksjager) told me about the forum at one of the military fairs here in W.A. and recommended it. It's a fantastic forum and I'm really glad to have joined, I've learnt a lot and met a lot of terrific people and made some good friends. Thanks to you all!

Was a member at World War Militaria and after it's decline I looked around for a new site, joined a few fora like WAF, GCA, WTG, etc.
    This forum was my choice due to the fact that a lot of members from WWM moved here, the same atmosphere of friendliness and genuine people.
    I'm not a great people person, but I've felt most at home here than anywhere else. There is a camaraderie here that's just not present on most others.

Tom

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast