Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

How to display items?

Article about: Ever since I've joined the forum I've wanted to post my collection, but in simple terms it's a jumbled mess MANY coat hangers and bookshelves. I'd like to find a place that sells nice manneq

Default How to display items?

Ever since I've joined the forum I've wanted to post my collection, but in simple terms it's a jumbled mess MANY coat hangers and bookshelves. I'd like to find a place that sells nice mannequins that are decently priced. Anyone have any ideas where to find them? Thanks

Default Re: How to display items?

Ikea glass cabnits are good, i use them
    DETOLF Glass-door cabinet - beech effect - IKEA

also if you got medals you can use these
    15 AirTite Coin Knife Challenge Holder Acrylic Clear Plastic Display Stand Easel | eBay

hope this helps

?

This company does display stands for good prices

Display Easels or Coin Stand for Displaying Your Collectables

Quote by MrMosel View Post
    Ever since I've joined the forum I've wanted to post my collection, but in simple terms it's a jumbled mess MANY coat hangers and bookshelves. I'd like to find a place that sells nice mannequins that are decently priced. Anyone have any ideas where to find them? Thanks
    I have had some luck at a "Used Store Fixtures" store. You might be able to find something close to you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you both, Those Ikea cabinets look good, I've always thought painting my display area a light grey would make it look nice, but who knows. I also think I've found a source to display the iron cross I'll be ordering next month (I'll post pictures after I buy it.) Again Thank you both very much!

Thanks Ralph, I've seen some things at estate sales and the salvation army that look nice but I'm still not sure how to display my uniforms. Any ideas?

?

Mr M, tailors dummies are a good way to display Jackets & field blouses...quite cheap if you buy the standard ones!!! ie no heads or legs..I cant help you out being that I live in the UK.. but good luck with your hunt!! Cheers Terry.

Thanks Terry, I'm looking into that now but I think I might retire for the night. Again my thanks!