Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

How to get rid of Ghosts?

Article about: Sorry that I found this blog a little late.I bought a suitcase that contained some WW 2 items from a estate sale last spring.Inside I found 6 gold teeth.While looking through the suitcase I

?

Default Re: How to get rid of Ghosts?

Rene, I got heaps more, especially about the ghosts we saw at Victoria Barracks in Sydney, when we did a fortnight of Guard Duty there!!!!

Quote by qotd View Post
    I know I have the ghosts of my two German Great uncles that visit and two or three more that follow me and if I move they generaly find me within fortnight. I have that dodgy little I phone app called "ghost radar" just for run, it takes in all the electrical energy produced from household items, gets a baseline and if something "unusual" occurs it tries to interperate it into a single word. I placed it next to the phots of my great uncles one night, along with a relic M35, and left it go........amongst a lot of random words, in order was the following "German, sons, white, russia, both,strugle, end" considering one died in Russia and the other is MIA, kinda made me rethink the "dodgy" app
    Does that ghosr radar really work, or is that one of those phony iPhone aps, as i have an iPhone, and would download it also, if it was for real, and not just some game, or BS.

Brian

?

I think you need to send me all your stuff just to be safe. That should get rid of it/them.
    Hurry because Halloween is coming and you know what that Means.........................................

?

80% of the time the words that come up dont seem to make sense, but 10% of the time you can get some really accurate hits, I have even had a brief conversation with "someone", he answered a few questions, like his name and where he was from, but broke contact after that. I like it, it's fun and it depends on how you personaly interpret what comes thru.

I have found the best way to rid yourself of an unwanted ghost, is, if you see something, feel, or hear something, acknowledeg they are there, just say "G'day, whats your name?, or I can see you dont bother hiding" or some such, be confident, and joke around a bit. Normaly they piss off once they are acknowledeged, or if they keep coming and you dont want them around, tell the to "go away, not in the mood" or if they keep persisting just tell them to piss off! I had one German, who wasnt one of my relatives, i think he was attached to a bayonet I just got. I heard his voice speaking in German, so I said "G'day mate, can you speak english?" he then asked in english "the war, is it over" and I said "yep, it's been a while mate" I had a beer in my hand at the time and offred him one, he said yes so I went to the fridge cracked a stubby and left it on the bar next to his bayonet.... Raised my stubby (my first one for the day by the way) and said "Prost, time to go home" and he went.....havent heard from him since.

Quote by qotd View Post
    Rene, I got heaps more, especially about the ghosts we saw at Victoria Barracks in Sydney, when we did a fortnight of Guard Duty there!!!!
    Bring em on Tony - Love it Mate

?

How about when we next catch up (or is that classed as fraternisation amongst forum members???) I can tell you over a few beers!

Quote by qotd View Post
    How about when we next catch up (or is that classed as fraternisation amongst forum members???) I can tell you over a few beers!
    Can't wait

What do you think?
    YouTube - Ghost that scared the shit out of Singapore Soldiers!
    Hmmmmm.....
    LUCKYSTRIKE

?

I have just used this ghost radar app for the first time put it next to my collection ,and the first word i heard from it was warthen the word ability.
    I then got freaked out and turned it off,i wish now i had never read this thread lol

Quote by Steve T View Post
    It is indeed an often scoffed at subject. I myself am normally the scoffer.

I would suggest taking a reasoned approach to this and track down the logical solution to the noises and/or 'visions'. 99.99999% of the time they turn out to be something completely mundane and nothing what-so-ever to do with ghosts or spirits or anything else. Let's face it, if such a thing did exist do you not think we'd have caught it on camera by now ? Or at least recorded it ? Not one single recording has ever been made that has not, at some point, been explained away or exposed as a hoax.

The simple fact is that, if 'spirits' inhabited every item that they ever owned, the Scope and British Heart Foundation shops would never be shopped as they'd be full of raging spirits, not going to 'the other side' because their socks have been put up for sale.

If you didn't have relics in your house what could you attribute the 'sightings' or 'noises' to ? Nothing. You'd think 'Wonder what that noise was ?'. But just because you have relics you attribute noises to a spirit or ghost. It's rubbish. I will guarantee that you can clear your house of everything more than 5 years old and yet STILL hear noises or see 'things'. In fact, send me all your relics. I will look after them for you. I bet you still see things and attribute them in some convoluted and totally improbable way to the relics. But I bet I hear and/or see nothing.

Steve T
    There is recorded and well documented case of a WW2 Bomber at the RAF Museum where switches can be heard being operated and things moved around during the night. Every morning one of the curators would reset the switches from the "ON" postions to the "OFF" positions only for them to be reset again the following morning. Security cameras have captured strange lights in the cockpit and a female curator once saw a figure in full RAF flight gear standing under the wing, it scared her that much she wont stay behind on her own anymore. In fact the old airfield at Honeybourne has had haunting problems. A guy in RAF clobber is often seen in the offices of the Fast Fresh company and again staff wont stay on their own because of rapid temperature changes, strange smells and of course noises which cannot be attributed to any surrounding businesses. The list is endless as there are of course endless accounts where some of the individuals have been identified. Near Honeybourne airfield one night a Prison Officer driving to work at Long Lartin saw a couple thumbing a lift, the girl was in WAAF atire while the chap in RAF walking outs. He thought they were going to a do of some sort, maybe fancy dress so stopped to give em a lift. When he looked back they were gone. The couple have ben seen by numerous people including a doctor from Evesham. Apparently a couple matching the description of this two were killed by a lorry while on their way to a local public house during WW2. Its interesting stuff and not allways just our imaginations running wild. I myself will be going to visit the buildings on the Honeybourne airfield soon inc some of the buildings where the WW2 RAF spirits have been seen, will be interesting to hear what people have seen there and have a look myself. Could even get a group together to stay the night-how good would that be. Anyone interested???? Regards, Tim.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast