Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

How to get rid of Ghosts?

Article about: Sorry that I found this blog a little late.I bought a suitcase that contained some WW 2 items from a estate sale last spring.Inside I found 6 gold teeth.While looking through the suitcase I

Default Re: How to get rid of Ghosts?

i watch ghosthunters on foxtel all the time and they have recorded voices,heard footsteps and videoed strange shadows and lights in haunted premises so i think spirits cannot be discounted entirelly i have read that if a person has suffered a violent death a spirit still remain in this physical world and will not leave this material world unless an excorsism is carried out by a holy person.
    i have a battlefield relic ww2 german helmet from estonia stored in my garage and have heard clicking noises at 2 or 3 am which i am not sure what it is.maybe it is just the hot water system or something like that.

my grandads brother served in ww1 and died at the 2nd battle of arras his body was never found but he had left his trench cap in the dug out it was sent home and i latter inherited it from my grandad on his death bed he told me to say hi to norris not knowing what he ment at the time i asked my dad and he told me the story since then ever time i walk in to the room with the cap you can hear a "hello" always happens for the past 12 years and at night i can hear a melody being sunk on a harmonica that was his too

tom

Quote by talltom View Post
    my grandads brother served in ww1 and died at the 2nd battle of arras his body was never found but he had left his trench cap in the dug out it was sent home and i latter inherited it from my grandad on his death bed he told me to say hi to norris not knowing what he ment at the time i asked my dad and he told me the story since then ever time i walk in to the room with the cap you can hear a "hello" always happens for the past 12 years and at night i can hear a melody being sunk on a harmonica that was his too

tom
    Spooky story, it gives you the shivers
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Any spooky happenings with your militaria this year guys?

Yair, everytime a new item arrives all my money vanishes and the missus stops talking to me. Very strange indeed!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Yair, everytime a new item arrives all my money vanishes and the missus stops talking to me. Very strange indeed!
    Looool
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

If you stop believing,-------then there are no ghosts. Simple.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

If I may, try to put this into perspective. The common misconception is in the terminology used ... the word "ghost". There are two type of haunting, the first being that of an interactive human spirit and the second being residual. An interactive human spirit is exactly that, a spirit that has not yet crossed over and that may still be connected to, in this case, a wartime artifact and that wishes to communicate. A residual haunting a visual scene or that manifests in which the images seen are of a past time/event that had once taken place. These images are recorded in the atmosphere and when the conditions are right, played back similar to a looped video. Neither they nor you can interact ... these are actually termed "ghosts".

Hello,
    Regarding the Dornier DO17 crash, Gfrtr. Schnabel's death, the sister visiting from Germany, and so forth.
    Here is a link to the crew images and the grave site:
    Schnabel.
    Powerful imagery after reading the story and then seeing the man and his fellows photographed in life.
    This whole thread is very powerful and greatly appreciated.
    Thanks all,
    Fallsoff

I was reading this thread and found it extremely interesting, so I thought of "resurrecting" it (hope my pun dosen't hurt anyone).

Seriously though, I'm curious if any of our digger friends in Eastern Europe have any stories they're willing share. I'm heading off to Poland on the 17th and thoughtit would be interesting.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast