Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Hi all, im Allan 45 and live near Pontefract ,West Yorkshire

Quote by jimpy View Post
    Ian, AKA Jimpy, Hit the big 50 on 27th December.
    Originally from Mexborough, a small town about 9 miles from Doncaster in South Yorkshire, Lived in London for 26 years until January 2012 when we sold up and moved to the countryside and wilds of Andover in Hampshire.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Hey Ian,
    there is a auctioneer I used to work for in Doncaster!
    Home - Wilkinson's Auctioneers
    Fine bloke! I usualy have my UK buys send to him, in order to save on parcel costs, and he brings them over every 2 or 3 months he come to Antwerp!
    There used to be a small militaria shop just across his door if I remember right! It as been a while I have been there.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

hi all my name is mark 32 and live in geelong , victoria, australia. im a concreter/construction. always been in to my war stuff but realy only started to get in gear with it now. it helps to take my mind of back breakind days. haha and yea its hard not many good shops around for the stuff im looking for. and dont no of many collectors around my way, to sit down and talk about collecting too. so my other half has to here my rants she just agrees and says yes i know, or thats good, or i dont no how im i ment to no about your stuff or i hope your not going to waste anymore money on that stuff, or you and your helmets.

Howdy Ho !!! ( Tango reminded me of that, Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo !! haha )

I am Martin, 45, have a holiday home in Cheshire, currently living and working all over the UK, Computer/Electronics Eng, that is who I am

4md
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Too true Paul - some stuff ( not much ) came back from the North African campaign and the Kiwis got stuff similarly ( and the Mediterranean & Italy ) but tiny amounts in comparison to what is / was in Europe and the US/Canada. ALL mine has come from the Northern Hemisphere or collectors here that got it from there in the first place ....... slim pickings at the best of times!
    Cheers, Dan
    Although i did find one little place locally and picked up a German tropical pith helmet the other day

How ya doin?,,, Im near da area of South Philly,,but not too close to this deli,, so.".fah ged aboud it!!...( Philadelphia paraphrase ). Typical greeting here is "YO How ya doin".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How ya doin?,,, Im near da area of South Philly,,but not too close to this deli,, so.".fah ged aboud it!!...( Philadelphia paraphrase ). Typical greeting here is "YO How ya doin".
    Good food?....

Hi, I'm Matt, I am 15, and I live in eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.A. and I'm at that crappy age where you need a job, but are still too young.

i'm joris, i live in belgium in the city overpelt. and im 16 years old

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Good food?....
    Typical family owned Deli,, their Hoagies are decent.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast