Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Age as my profile,Wonderful DORSET UK!!!!

Thanks all, the pie charts will be updated as I upload more info into the spreadsheet ( sounds fancy but really just an Excel function ) and it is ONLY a snapshot as at the end of this year.
    All forums are dynamic in usage as members come and go - by which I mean in contributory terms as they may have long periods of absence but their names remain ... sometimes they resurface, sometimes not. If I were to take a snapshot of December 2011 ( or 2013 ) it would be quite different I'm sure! I will wait for a few more entries before running off a new couple of charts .......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I am a fresh 41 from northeast Pa, USA and pie charts make me hungry! LOL

?

British Columbia Canada,will be 78 in January,lovely winter here so far,we are still looking at green grass.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Love this idea! Might I add something to it? It drives me crazy to talk to you guys everyday and have no idea what you look like! So I am going to add a photo to my info. as well. Its of my new wife and I in Tahiti on are honeymoon. I am 25 yers old, Live in Houston, Texas USA and am a business major at U of H and a part time bartender!
    006.JPG

Im 31 and live in the Bay of Islands in New Zealand.

P.S I totally agree with your little rant on your first post LOL.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Love this idea! Might I add something to it? It drives me crazy to talk to you guys everyday and have no idea what you look like! So I am going to add a photo to my info. as well. Its of my new wife and I in Tahiti on are honeymoon. I am 25 yers old, Live in Houston, Texas USA and am a business major at U of H and a part time bartender!
    Thanks for that - however there is a thread on here asking people to post pictures of themselves https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...-picture-2951/ and in respect to Bill Grist ( the OP ) I don't want to hijack his thread.
    Cheers, Dan ........U r a LUCKY GUY by the way!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks and thanks for the link. Sorry, didn't know of its existence. Finally I'll
    Know whom I'm talking to!

Update: Not what I thought Ade would look like lol. People never do it seems in these situations.

?

I'm 18 and from rainy vancouver BC Canada.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How ya doin?,,, Im near da area of South Philly,,but not too close to this deli,, so.".fah ged aboud it!!...( Philadelphia paraphrase ). Typical greeting here is "YO How ya doin".
    You must live pretty close to 'Wild' Bill Guanere, 506, 101st. I was just reading about him again today.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast