Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

I'm 17 going on 18 in a few months, currently live in the Land of Enchantment, Albuquerque, New Mexico to be exact.

George

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Where are you on the island? My dad has a place at Nanoose Bay and I lived there for a few months near French Creek Marina just off the ocean there. Beautiful place but no NHL so I moved back to Alberta lol. Sell more snow tires here too lol.
    Hi Doug I live in Cedar between Nanaimo and Ladysmith we are right on the Cedar Rd the Dairy Farm I live on is called Onward Farms and untill a year ago they still milked cows .
    Sadly that came to an end and now they are raising cows to sell on the market to other dairy farms such is life the small farmers and ranchers I am afraid are on the way out they are being taken over by huge commercial farms and ranches .

Regards Mark K

?

Older than dirt and living in a hollow tree!

Actually slightly north of the half century mark and in New England, USA.
    Last edited by relicz; 12-07-2012 at 05:15 AM.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    . . . IMO you could not ask for a nicer place to live in Canada there are still pristine untouched old growth forests,The mountains are only a few minutes drive to the west and the Ocean is only a few Minutes drive to the North we have the mildest winters in Canada. . . .
    Agreed. They don’t call it “Beautiful British Columbia” for nothing!

Not to drag this super thread too far off track, but I was on the west coast of the island last week. My wife and I were back in Tofino, on the far western outpost of this great nation and our favorite spot on Earth. I snapped these pics on Wickaninnish Beach where there is a very poignant memorial to our fallen veterans. It was during a stormy and blustery day, and you can see the raging Pacific Ocean just a few feet away. A very dramatic setting.

It really hits home when you stand here at this most beautiful spot, no matter what the weather, read the words on the memorial plaque and ponder the immense sacrifice of all of the brave men and women who paid the ultimate price so that we may enjoy the freedom they willingly gave their lives for.

Regards,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

One more quick pic to share, to give a better idea of the unspoiled natural setting of this place.

Cheers,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

21, i live where the girls are pretty, but the one of the hardest place to get a gun..... In the USA

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    21, i live where the girls are pretty, but the one of the hardest place to get a gun..... In the USA
    Hi there franz1944, but your wrong about the hardest place to get a gun, not the US. It is the UK where having any interest in guns is treated with suspicion, even magazines (paper readable) are censored and even the UK olympics team were over cautious as to involve the hand gun event.

I am 58 and live smack in the middle of Gods country - central Alberta

Larry

?

Quote by Thanatos View Post
    Gday mate,
    Why do you feel out of place in Militaria shops Diomac?
    Dave
    G'day mate, was a little tipsy when I wrote that post - ignore it

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    One more quick pic to share, to give a better idea of the unspoiled natural setting of this place.

Cheers,
    T.
    The winter months are the best time to visit the West Coast of the Island IMO the wife and I have been there many times when there are storms brewing in the Pacific it is an incredible place to be when the winds are gusting at 70 km or higher the storm surges are magnificent.
    I have photographed some incredible sunsets there as well over the last couple of years.

Regards Mark K

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast