Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

How old are we / where do we all live?

Article about: Hi, I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Default Re: How old are we / where do we all live?

Hi,
    I'm George and I live in Mississauga (aka Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada. Married, 35 years old with 2 kids - boy and girl.

Quote by diver99 View Post
    Hi there franz1944, but your wrong about the hardest place to get a gun, not the US. It is the UK where having any interest in guns is treated with suspicion, even magazines (paper readable) are censored and even the UK olympics team were over cautious as to involve the hand gun event.
    Sorry should of been more clear, with in the USA i live in CA. Which is one of the most anti gun state. I heard about your gun laws, im thankfull that we have better rights on that subject.

Have good day

Hi Fellas,

Dave, nearing 42, work in mining, and construction height safety, (ex- ARA (Aussies know what this acronym is!!!)).

Europe every year or two to visit relatives that speak German and others that speak English! Fortunate to have been to a few battlefields around the globe from different eras.

?

19, currently (and for the forseeable future) residing in Malta. Bit of an awkward place for a collector as most of my collection has been shipped in so far, though I've come across some interesting stuff locally too; mostly British of course.

Martin

I´m Christina, I´m 32 yrs old and I´m currently living in southern Denmark.

Oh... I get most of my stuff from the States, I buy most of it from a friend of mine over there, and from a dealer in Germany.

I´m in college, last year - should graduate next June
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Quote by Nitram View Post
    19, currently (and for the forseeable future) residing in Malta. Bit of an awkward place for a collector as most of my collection has been shipped in so far, though I've come across some interesting stuff locally too; mostly British of course.

Martin
    Don't forget youyr Islands GC !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Well here are the pie charts based on 140 member responses plus a dozen or so lifted from the forum.

I realise that our membership must be in the many hundreds but not all are active members - or visit to read but do not post - and some only return on the odd occasion.
    Not all ages were provided but the charts still provide a good snapshot of what our forum looks like at the end of 2012. If you didn't respond or your profile does not contain an age or at least a country, I haven't included you - sorry, but I had to have at least some info to work with....

I have had fun doing it and keeping my spreadsheet skills honed – hope you all enjoyed contributing and reading it!
    Cheers, Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

65 years forever young. Defense Contractor. Had privilege of traveling all over the world in support of US and Allied Forces (Europe, Australia, South Korea, Panama and throughout USA). La Verne, California

Magnificent effort Dan! Really well done mate and very interesting results. Looks like us scruffy colonials from the antipodes are punching above our weight! ( meaning there is a few of us on here, no offence intended!)

It great to see I'm not the only young interested in this part of history. This was a great idea, two thumbs up my friend.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast