Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

How would you proceed to buy a item from a new forum member is presenting

Article about: Here is the story in short(!); someone shows up on the forum (a newcomer!) in order to have a item identyfied. After that was done he is offering it for sale. Both are living on different co

Default Re: How would you proceed to buy a item from a new forum member is presenting

Just wanted to thank a forum member (he will know when reading thise!) who lived 4 hours drive from the given adress by the seller and proposed to help in any way in thise transaction.
    Seller did not respond to thise proposition!
    Also strange we never heard (exept for his PM to mod's)of him again, or that he reacted on thise threat(link was given in PM!).
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: How would you proceed to buy a item from a new forum member is presenting

Personally i never buy from a new member no matter how rare or cheap is the item.
    I want to feel 100% safe so i always buy from members that i have personal interaction with through the forum and/or from members they have joined some time ago and/or if they have at least 500 posts. I know these reasons are not unquestionable but this is my personal way of thinking and so far....... so good.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Exactly what i told 3 days ago when handing over my DD Police helmet to the buyer who lives less then 100 km from me!
    The personale delivering (the way we did it)is even safer!
    But we had(on the forum!) even more then 500 posts members who decieved....
    That is a minority of course!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5