Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I am so pissed!

Article about: Sometimes families are the most difficult people to deal with. Someone should be have a very quiet and not entirely diplomatic word with those who are responsible for the child. She should b

?

Default Re: I am so pissed!

Sometimes families are the most difficult people to deal with. Someone should be have a very quiet and not entirely diplomatic word with those who are responsible for the child. She should be the priority in all of this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

If even a cup of cold water is withheld from a child,,it would be better for him to jump in a river with a millstone tied around his neck, then to face his ultimate destiny. Pisses me off that a child has to suffer out of selfishness. He will get his for sure, what God gives God will take away and for this guys sake ...he better hope his collection is taken away first
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's families for you Kris mate. He sounds like a waste of time, there is nothing to do with someone like that until they snap out of it themselves. It's a shame there is a young child involved though.

?

Quote by stuka f View Post

Sorry I made you guy's read thise rubbish, I would have prefdered talking you about some relics!

cheers
    |<ris
    As a bloke, I find it easier to put things in writing. This forum isn't purely about bits of rusty old metal, and moth eaten fabric and musty paper - so don't apologise Stuka! Worst thing you can do is let things fester. It poisons the blood.

Quote by DioMac View Post
    As a bloke, I find it easier to put things in writing. This forum isn't purely about bits of rusty old metal, and moth eaten fabric and musty paper - so don't apologise Stuka! Worst thing you can do is let things fester. It poisons the blood.
    Wise words Mac!..

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Wise words Mac!..
    I would hope the litres of scotch I consume would have some effect Gunny!

Its a tough one what can you do!
    If it was me, It would bother me how this little girl was being treated, lack off food what else does she lack, love perhaps, I would be tempted to anonymously report this to the authorities they could maybe check the situation just to make sure everything else is ok. I wouldn,t get involved myself it would cause all sorts of shit I think.
    As for the drugs problem, I think this evil has affected most families, I myself have lost a nephew due to abuse. There was nothing we could do to get him away from it, he just wouldn’t get away from that circle of friends that was into it.
    There’s no easy answer when it comes to your son you could try and have a good talk with him telling him how much you love him ect. I don’t know if that would work, all you can do is try and steer him away from it best you can. It would piss me off as well.
    If i have picked you up correct, the main concerns are that wee girl and your son, I would just let the rest of them get on with it, it’s there down fall. People can be selfish.
    I don’t know if this rant will help , but I felt I should show my support.
    Best regards
    Rod

CBH
    ?

Sorry to hear of your troubles Kris , you don't need that kind of bull shit . The problem with family is , their family . Friends can come and go but family is always there , like it or not . I'd report them for child neglect . If you feel that would help . Hope it works out , you were one of the first members to make me feel welcome and you seem like a good trustworthy person . Who doesn't need this crap .
    Cheers Chris

Quote by CBH View Post
    Sorry to hear ...
    you were one of the first members to make me feel welcome and .... .
    Cheers Chris
    Hey Chris,
    sorry i made you feel that way, that was unintentionally !! (lol!!)
    Just jocking! I am glad I made you feel that way!!
    Thanks for your reply!!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Yeah... Putting collecting over your own kids is beyond selfish. Its just wrong... No problem venting such a messed up ordeal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast