Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

I don't think I have seen a site like this.

Article about: Its going to take me a couple days to scour this site, I don't think I have seen one structured like this with such diverse topics. What a breath of fresh air. Maybe cause its in English? I

Default I don't think I have seen a site like this.

Its going to take me a couple days to scour this site, I don't think I have seen one structured like this with such diverse topics. What a breath of fresh air. Maybe cause its in English? I see the German history based forums but cant say I am accustomed to this.

Archeology?? Some serious photo's there. I think I am going to have to set some time aside to look at this closer but I like it.

I don't know how long this has been up, but congratulations to whoever put it together. Its really great.

Kris

?

Default Re: I don't think I have seen a site like this.

Thanks Kris and welcome to the forum, the forum is young and just growing up.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Kris, nice to have you on board. You are right in what you say, there are some cracking threads on this forum, really interesting
    Ben

Hi Kris, the site has been up 299 days. I only know this because there is a site life counter on the homepage!

I have been here since the start of the New Year. I do think the site has a unique feel to it. What I like is the fact it is "Ostfront" based. One of its greatest strenghts is the battlefield Archeology sections.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Kris, the site has been up 299 days. I only know this because there is a site life counter on the homepage!

I have been here since the start of the New Year. I do think the site has a unique feel to it. What I like is the fact it is "Ostfront" based. One of its greatest strenghts is the battlefield Archeology sections.

Cheers, Ade.
    Yes, I think that is the most interesting and usually the photo's and articles and spread all over the web. So to find them all is next to impossible and many are not in English. So to have the section was pretty smart, especially on a European based site. I mean lets face it, we don't dig up German tanks and artifacts in the states.

Thanks for the welcome.

Best,

Kris

?

Congrats guys,,a very nice site. good luck and look forward to visiting often! , G.

?

Vid:

You are very right and thanks for sending me the link.

John

Hi John,

I Thought it was an interesting site and sent it out to parties I thought would be interested. Hope all is well.

Best,

Kris

Kris,

I know you (your postings, that is) from MCF, and I want to sincerely thank you for sending out the invitations.

I also extend these thanks to the others who have done the same.

This is becoming a pretty lively place as of late, and I am excited to witness all the new happenings.

Cheers to all! Especially to Dim and Ade for the perpetual positive attitude and hard work.

I just got here myself a few days ago after being invited by a friend. I want to say this site is great and seems more about collecting and history than any other site I have been to. Thanks for a great site!!!!!!