Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I think I have a ghost!

Article about: Don't feel bad...I once blew my phone off the wall with a Colt 38 Super doing the same thing....my mother in law sitting on the Other side of the post it was on was Not pleased....

Default I think I have a ghost!

Was stripping down one of my mosins recently and was up to the reassembly. I only had the bolt to put back together and so I went for a drink. When I came back up, bolt back in mosin and cocked!

How odd :O

Ill have to be careful and hope its not loaded and pointed towards my german helmets next time!

Default Re: I think I have a ghost!

You are serious ??? Very strange !!

AIF
    ?

...Now when you say you went for a drink LOL How drunk were you?

And you were drinking what??

Haha AIF don't worry, only tea!

I think I would have had a bit of a challenge getting to the rifle first if I was really that drunk

That's awesome. I've had weird things happen at my house, unexplained, but never had my firearms put themselves back together. Time for you to get some ghost hunting equipment.

Indeed. I'd better call the Ghostbusters!

AIF
    ?

haha sorry I was only taking the piss mate! That is pretty spooky though I bet it freaked you out.
    Things like that occasionally happen to me... I live alone and often find things are in a odd spot or not how I left them... I think hold on did I do that I'm sure I didn't.

I had a similar experience a few years back when living with an ex girlfriend. I came home on spec one lunchtime to find a strange pair of Y-fronts on the bedroom floor and the window, which I had shut that morning, wide open!

You can imagine my shock when my dearly beloved said that they must have "belonged to a ghost!"

I was that terrified I couldn't sleep for weeks after, so I know how you must feel.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

AIF
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    I had a similar experience a few years back when living with an ex girlfriend. I came home on spec one lunchtime to find a strange pair of Y-fronts on the bedroom floor and the window, which I had shut that morning, wide open!

You can imagine my shock when my dearly beloved said that they must have "belonged to a ghost!"

I was that terrified I couldn't sleep for weeks after, so I know how you must feel.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks a lot Ned!! I just spat tea all over my keyboard hahaha

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast