Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I think I have a ghost!

Article about: Don't feel bad...I once blew my phone off the wall with a Colt 38 Super doing the same thing....my mother in law sitting on the Other side of the post it was on was Not pleased....

Default Re: I think I have a ghost!

The only thing I noticed since I've been collecting is alot of light bulbs have been blowing out, enough to make me notice, and im a non believer but it seems at least one pops every week when it use to be one every other month....odd.

I have noticed my beers dwindling and I told my wife,,,if you have any men here at the house while Im at work.......at least dont let them drink my beer.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have noticed my beers dwindling and I told my wife,,,if you have any men here at the house while Im at work.......at least dont let them drink my beer.
    and if you notice your daggers dwindling that means I was at your house while you were at work

Send me your ghost. I could use an extra hand disassembling/ cleaning/ assembling my rifles after I shoot them!

Quote by Ben1596 View Post
    Was stripping down one of my mosins recently and was up to the reassembly. I only had the bolt to put back together and so I went for a drink. When I came back up, bolt back in mosin and cocked!

How odd :O

Ill have to be careful and hope its not loaded and pointed towards my german helmets next time!
    So long as it doesn't clamp a bayonet on it and chase you about the house with it, I'd say you're probably safe...but if it suddenly starts being found Loaded...well....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I believe this kind of stuff. Love it!

Quote by big ned View Post
    I had a similar experience a few years back when living with an ex girlfriend. I came home on spec one lunchtime to find a strange pair of Y-fronts on the bedroom floor and the window, which I had shut that morning, wide open!

You can imagine my shock when my dearly beloved said that they must have "belonged to a ghost!"

I was that terrified I couldn't sleep for weeks after, so I know how you must feel.

Regards, Ned.
    Poor bugger, you must have been traumatized!..

Psychotherapists would probably say a case of experiencing a dissociative state... a bit like driving down the road and you've passed a few streets and can't remember seeing anything that you just driven past.

You were probably assembling the parts on auto-pilot if it is a familiar activity and just zoned-out during the process leaving just a clear impression of the moment and stage of assembly just before you entered the dissociative state or zoned out mode...but I prefer it to be ghost story though
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Vodka, guns and war history lover is a bad combination for you lad!!! You may consider yourself lucky you weren't playing with a Molotov bomb or a handgrenade! Imagine the story with these toys instead!

?

I wish I could blame my little " mishap" with my mosin on a ghost.. I loaded a stripper clip full into it, just testing the fit. Then I opened the magazine at the bottom to drop the rounds out. I didn't notice only four fell out and there was another in the chamber.... Whoops ! I can't hear out of my left ear and I need to go the hardware store to pick up some ceiling spackle and roofing shingles. something ill NEVER do AGAIN.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast