Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I think I have a ghost!

Article about: Don't feel bad...I once blew my phone off the wall with a Colt 38 Super doing the same thing....my mother in law sitting on the Other side of the post it was on was Not pleased....

Default Re: I think I have a ghost!

Don't feel bad...I once blew my phone off the wall with a Colt 38 Super doing the same thing....my mother in law sitting on the Other side of the post it was on was Not pleased....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    and if you notice your daggers dwindling that means I was at your house while you were at work
    HAA!!..... You have to make it through this line of defense first and then to a Horny ex-mother-in-law.....in which the Pugs look better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

William, ouch! I thought I had it bad!
    Steve, now there's something I don't want to mess with!
    Dean.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    I had a similar experience a few years back when living with an ex girlfriend. I came home on spec one lunchtime to find a strange pair of Y-fronts on the bedroom floor and the window, which I had shut that morning, wide open!

You can imagine my shock when my dearly beloved said that they must have "belonged to a ghost!"

I was that terrified I couldn't sleep for weeks after, so I know how you must feel.

Regards, Ned.
    Hi Ned if you don't mind I would like them Y fronts back :-)

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Hi Ned if you don't mind I would like them Y fronts back :-)
    I should have guessed from the brown lightning bolts in them that they were yours Dave....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Young Neddie recoils in horror! at the phantom !!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

My names wrote in them aswell :-) there my lucky y fronts infact my only y fronts and how I miss them

Quote by Larry C View Post
    HAA!!..... You have to make it through this line of defense first and then to a Horny ex-mother-in-law.....in which the Pugs look better.
    I'd ask why your Ex mother in law is living with you, but I'm not sure I want to hear the Answer...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I felt bad for the little pugs as they needed something to bury.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I too have had a somewhat similar ghost encounter, for weeks one door in the house was always open even after I closed it many times and there was nobody in the room besides me the entire 3 weeks this happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3