Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I will be away for a while.

Article about: Take good care of yourself! see you soon Nick

Feeling better than ever to be honest, needed a break. So, let´s get back to collecting battle gear, shall we?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Good to have you back!

great to have you back!!!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Indeed! I think I can find a spot or two on top my cabinets for a few helmets!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Nice to see you posting again Christina

Pat

Thanks. I guess that we all need a li´l break now and then. Not much to say about that. :-)
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice to see you safe and well!....

?

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Indeed! I think I can find a spot or two on top my cabinets for a few helmets!
    You can always find a spot for a few helmets.

What a pleasant development versus all the vexing ones here! Servus, dear Christina, we have missed you quite a bit and are happy to see you here again. The place is not the same without you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast