Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I will give 10 € for forum maintenance if anybody can identifie thise;

Article about: by Australian Guy Something to do with the Belgians?? Yes!

Default Re: I will give 10 € for forum maintenance if anybody can identifie thise;

Quote by big ned View Post
    Fair play Stuka!!

Has this got anything to do with RuSHa....??

Intrigued, Ned.
    Not with RuSHa...but with as to do wit Weermacht!!

Default Re: I will give 10 € for forum maintenance if anybody can identifie thise;

Is it French ?

PHILBROWN
    ?

ive lost the will to live

Rick
    ?

Was it used to signfy ethnic germans in some way? it also might have had some conection to the prinz eugen mountain division. or am i totaly wrong.
    Rick

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    ive lost the will to live
    Promise?Stewy S

Quote by Rick View Post
    Was it used to signfy ethnic germans in some way? it also might have had some conection to the prinz eugen mountain division. or am i totaly wrong.
    Rick
    I see where your comin' from Rick, also 14th panzer div. Must be honest though, i'm with P.B now.....

Regards, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by citizen View Post
    Is it French ?
    Not French if you mean France !!
    But the ones who weard did speak mostly French.

Quote by Rick View Post
    Rick
    Totaly wrong, sorry!!

Something to do with the Belgians??

I would like to change the rules of the game.
    What if ;
    for every given wrong answer , question or reaction the author had to give 1 € to the benefit of the forum maintenance.
    Thise might bring us of topic, but it might be a fun way to raise some cash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast