Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ideas for a collection centerpiece

Article about: If i was you i would use these money and take a good look in Amazon. If you start reading different collectors books, you will notice some parts of the history is more interesting than the r

Default Ideas for a collection centerpiece

Hello All,

I've found out that next month I'll be coming into a couple hundred dollars. I have a few things in my collection now but I'd like something that would be it's highlight until I can get something more rare. I've been shopping around and just can't decide what to get, a flag, a helmet etc. I'm at a loss. Most of my collection so far is T.R but I do have my share of Allied items. If anyone can recommend something in that price range that would stand out I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks Very Much!

Default Re: Ideas for a collection centerpiece

In the end my budget is close to 250-75. It does not have to be in mint condition just something to make someone say hmmm. Thats pretty interesting!

I would say look at your collection and ask yourself what's missing, what you would really like to have that fits into that price range, and go buy it. Buy what makes you happy, maybe what make you go hmmmmm. Good luck.

Mr M

Show them some twins Everone likes looking at them!

Green

EKs and badges 086.jpg
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Guys, Right now I'm debating whether to buy a flag or a few a piece of headgear if all else fails I'll just take Greenhorn's advice and by a couple EKII's!

I like Greenhorn's set there. That's a good idea in that price range.

You could get a very, very beautiful example in that price range if you're a little patient. A real eye-popper or as Greenhorn has shown, a wonderful pair!

I'm pondering a few ideas in my head currently but GreenHorn's idea is a pretty good one! Thanks everyone for all of your help!

It depends on what makes you happy, really. $250 could get you a nice Kriegsabzeichen of some sort. It won't do much for you as far as German helmets go, unless you want to save some more. It could get you a pretty nice WWII-era M1 helmet.

$250 should also be able to get you a pretty nice German sidecap. Buy what makes you happy!

?

Mr M that is quite a hard 1 to call!!! Problem being when I have money it burns a hole in my pocket!!!lol....Nice EK1 boxed if your budget goes that far "I dont the prices over the pond!!" But Im sure whatever you get people will go Hmmmmm. With my war room as soon as people see Nazi kit they go Hmmmmmmmmm.. Because they think they aint going to make out of the house alive!!!! Cheers Terry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like this helmet. If I didn't own a few, I'd buy this. A great beginner piece! Very nice Luftschutz helmet - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast