Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

If you could buy ONE item, what would it be?

Article about: I just had this thought.. that if I could buy only ONE item and not more than that, what would I choose? What a horrible thought to only be able to buy one item for the rest of my life... bu

Default Re: If you could buy ONE item, what would it be?

hmmmm now thats tough i wouldn't mind a (arrrhhhh what to ask for) i know a king tiger filled with Tr RKs in cellophane packets and cases beat that lads (and lasses):P

Tom, now THAT is crossing the line...!! Nah, it is Christmas, so wish away! *lol*
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Yes, it works!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Ahh, this is a tough one....Let's hope we never actually have to do this. But, if so, I'll go either/or as well and say either a Messerschmitt BF-109, OR a mint Knights Cross of the Iron Cross with Oakleaves, Swords and Diamonds in the original case and packaging with the award document in its leather presentation binder. That would look wicked framed and hanging on my wall.

HAHA @ Jerry!

I was actually trying to imagine what it would look like, a huge & gigantic Christmas stocking with a plane and a tank in it, in an airfield.... but, we can still dream, right?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

helmet i saw, with letter stamps on it.it was posted from a soldier who was still in war back to america to his parents

Letter stamps? That does indeed sound unusual, but very interesting.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I would buy the entire of Friedrich-Berthold's collection...

Wouldn´t we all!!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

just a nice luftwaffe lid with a good liner,not asking to much am i

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast