Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Im making a replica Panzer 2 C turret NEED HELP

Article about: Hey guys, well im making a panzer 2 c turret and I need hel with blueprints diagrams, measurments and anything that will be useful to me. All, and any help is appreciated. Ive dont a bit of

?

Default Im making a replica Panzer 2 C turret NEED HELP

Hey guys, well im making a panzer 2 c turret and I need hel with blueprints diagrams, measurments and anything that will be useful to me. All, and any help is appreciated. Ive dont a bit of rough measurments with a ruler and some math, but I know that even if its off by 1 mm, it wont work, so if you have measurments let me know!

Where are you from Will? Get yourself to a tank museum mate It might be a good idea to get one of the larger scale models for reference and measuring angles etc. You could just scale it up based on whatever ratio the model is.

Sounds like a good project I wish you luck.

?

I live in Las Vegas. Far from any german tanks. I been scaling it up, but that is going to go either two ways, one, it will be too samll. two, it will be to big.

I think this is another belated April Fools joke by Will, vis-a-vis the SS helmet he claimed to have purchased, and therefore will not be supplying the construction details and copies of plans from Krupp AG and Daimler Benz that are in my possesion that would doubtless be indispensible in their information. So there.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

early production PzKpfw II Sd Kfz 121 Ausf. C

Dibujo.jpgDibujo2.jpg

Dibujo4.jpg

Dibujo3.jpgDibujo5.jpg

Dibujo6.jpg

with additional armour and turret ring protection

Dibujo11.jpgDibujo22.jpg

Dibujo44.jpg

Dibujo33.jpgDibujo55.jpg

Dibujo66.jpg

with additional armour and observation coupula

Dibujo111.jpgDibujo222.jpg

Dibujo444.jpg

Dibujo333.jpgDibujo555.jpg

good luck in your replica.
    Jedem das Seine

?

This isnt an april fools joke. Im serious about building the Panzer 2 turret. When I get older, I woudl hope to be able to finish the project and finish the tank. All I need are measurements like on a blueprint.

?

Thanks so much for the deatiled pictures! I can get accurate angles now for the turret aswell. I may go to scaledtanks and have them help me, they helped one guy build a panzer 4 3/4 scale turret.

?

Btw if people are still angry at me for the ss helmet april fools joke, please dont keep a grudge, it was a joke.

Calm Down, calm down.....I was lyi... joking as well! Funny ain't it?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Sorta

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast