Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Im making a replica Panzer 2 C turret NEED HELP

Article about: Hey guys, well im making a panzer 2 c turret and I need hel with blueprints diagrams, measurments and anything that will be useful to me. All, and any help is appreciated. Ive dont a bit of

?

Angry

We'll guys, I would've have to say I'm pretty pissed right now. To register for scaled tanks you need an email account which is not free,(gmail) etc. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get those measurements now!

You can buy a non-free email account from somewhere like 1&1 internet for a couple of bucks a month...and they don't have the right to scan all your emails like gmail etc are allowed under their user T&Cs.

The tank museum at Bovington in the UK sells scale drawings for a number of tanks, but may not have those you are after. Check out their website.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

We'll I guess ilm have to do that to sign up for scaled tanks.

...sometimes that is what it takes.

?

I have some experience with building in wood as I'm currently making an R2D2 in real scale. I'm now about 10 months into my build and it's weighing in at about 50 kg. Could have been done in about 6 months if money were present earlier, but yhea.

Be prepared to use a lot of time if you want a good product, and probably some money! Be sure to update us with pictures during the building process and I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah I'd buy a saw.

Hi Will,
    Dont let anything put you off of your project it will take a long time but if you want it that bad you will find a way. A good few years ago now i wanted to buy a Canadian canoe but found i couldnt afford one at the prices they wanted, i got hold of some old 1930 plans and re-designed it, i built it and had that canoe for thirteen yrs, and went into every river a creek in cornwall also around the shore,s so you see it can be done if you want it that bad.
    Dave.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Yeah I'd buy a saw.
    Ditto.
    Id have to say, that buying a saw would be a pretty good start.......maybe even essential for the project.

In Paris, we have this one, Musée des Invalides.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast