Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Importing a jerrycan to Oz

Article about: Does anyone have any experience with importing one of these things to Australia? I've had a look at Aussie customs website and can't find anything there preventing me from doing so but as an

Thanks Dan! I don't think there's much chance of them ( I might be getting 2) smelling of fuel, one has bullet holes through it and the other one was deliberately holed, probably to prevent it being used by the Russians, and both lay buried on the Reich Chancellery site for 70 odd years, they may even have been involved with frying the führer!

?

The cans used at the site of the cremation of Mr.+Mrs.Hitler were SS variants Dave, taken from a garage at the Reichskanzlei and brought to the garden area for the cremation. Reportedly, there were five such cans. The SS examples are rarer cans, patently.

?

I imported a SS kanister into western Australia without any dramas at all.

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    The cans used at the site of the cremation of Mr.+Mrs.Hitler were SS variants Dave, taken from a garage at the Reichskanzlei and brought to the garden area for the cremation. Reportedly, there were five such cans. The SS examples are rarer cans, patently.
    I doubt whether these cans were used for getting rid of ah and his missus but they've certainly been unearthed on the chancellery site which I think is pretty neat! I'm not sure whether they're marked ss or not Carl, I'll asked whether they are. They're not in the best condition and, unfortunately, they've been sandblasted to clean them up which is a bit of a shame. Still, I reckon they'll look pretty good with my chancellery gear.

Please post pictures when it arrives. Would very much like to see it !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2