Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

impulsive addict buys

Article about: My name is Lee and Im an addict! Its hereditary! Everone in my family suffers from collecting! Im just trying to get over needing something in the mail. Its hard. Im also trying not to look

?

Default Re: impulsive addict buys

lol..............yes it is very good at bringing all of us addicts together

Hi Dave, yes you do have problem!

Looks like a nice ATS album: I am sure my wife Lez might be interested in seeing it as she collects ATS items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

thanks guys it looks like im not alone then the worst is when i come home drunk and bid on stuff and dont remember then in the morning find my computers still on and then i realise aaagghh what have i bid on now Ade when it lands i will post some pics,apparently its got approx 48 pics and a letter saying she was entitled to the africa star and defence medal, cheers Dave

?

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    thanks guys it looks like im not alone then the worst is when i come home drunk and bid on stuff and dont remember then in the morning find my computers still on and then i realise aaagghh what have i bid on now Ade when it lands i will post some pics,apparently its got approx 48 pics and a letter saying she was entitled to the africa star and defence medal, cheers Dave
    and thats why my wife has the credit card

?

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Used to do that Dave but drunken e bay bidding wars were costing me so i stopped !!
    i agree with Pammy i think the feeling of anticipation of an item in the mail heading home gets us all going !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul E View Post
    i think the feeling of anticipation of an item in the mail heading home gets us all going !!
    Sometimes the wait is excruciating.
    I have finally found a particular maker of Iron cross that I had
    been searching for, for several years. Right now it's on a slow boat from the UK and I want it yesterday.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I agree, the wait is very excruciating! I've got quite a lot of items coming very soon and I can't wait I've already cleared a space for them

Thanks

Danny

Quote by gooseandspoons View Post
    we're all addicts on here, this forrum has fueled my addiction

Hello, My name is Greg and I am addicted to-------------
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Hi, well it arrived and turned out quite good for an impulse buy it looks like she served overseas and even got the africa star with 8th army clasp,france germany star and italy , im not sure its ats that she was in tho but im not clued up on uniforms heres a few pics cheers Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice purchase that Dave. I got an autograph album off e-bay a couple of years ago. It had belonged to a nurse in the first world-war (Doris Allistone). She got the wounded servicemen in her care to draw pictures or put rhymes in it for her. I cannot understand why relatives sell such things, as it's hardly worth a fortune!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast