MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

impulsive addict buys

Article about: My name is Lee and Im an addict! Its hereditary! Everone in my family suffers from collecting! Im just trying to get over needing something in the mail. Its hard. Im also trying not to look

?

Default Re: impulsive addict buys

My name is Lee and Im an addict! Its hereditary! Everone in my family suffers from collecting! Im just trying to get over needing something in the mail. Its hard. Im also trying not to look on ebay so much. I sold my car and blew every cent on militaria! I aimlessly search around the house for stuff to sell so I can get another fix! I would say I have a problem!

Hi Dave, she was a Staff Sgt in the ATS.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks for the info Ade cheers Dave

?

this mornings ebay addition , stamps

?

hahaha when i read this I laughed out loud. I am the exact same way. I need to constantly be getting something in the mail that is ww2 related. whether it be pictures etc etc. I just bought an expensive luftwaffe dagger 2nd model, and it will take a week to get here right....I cannot even wait a week. I am on ebay an other sites constantly searching and buying little things to fulfill my addiction. haha I seriously fein for ww2 stuff. Like you said....it gives you the thrill that you are looking for. Just to know that you are adding to your collection is what does it. My fiance was like OK you just spent a large amount of money on your dagger, now you need to slow down for at least a few weeks!! but in all honesty I cannot do it. Im sneakin things on the credit card here and there, and I know she will find out sooner or later. haha glad to see its just not only me that has this problem. Ebay is a serious problem. Good thing they dont have an Ebay style website that is only militaria, cuz i would be broke. Ebay is great if you know what you are doing. But there are alot of fakes on there claiming to be originial

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3