Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

incredible video! Tangermunde bridge crossing

Article about: This is the reason why we see so many missing insignia off of uniforms and caps along with recent pick offs. Amazing to see the German soldiers walking around with Panzer fausts. Great video

Default Re: incredible video! Tangermunde bridge crossing

This is the reason why we see so many missing insignia off of uniforms and caps along with recent pick offs. Amazing to see the German soldiers walking around with Panzer fausts. Great video.!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes, like my colleague the first time I see a British soldier in this kind of action. But the, bests and bads.

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Yes, like my colleague the first time I see a British soldier in this kind of action. But the, bests and bads.
    Hohohoho!!!Another crapaud here,héhéhé....
    La vache ,tu es inscrit depuis une eternité,dis donc!
    You are passing very close to my good ol'town of Rouen when you're driving to Deauville,aren't you,hihihi???

?

Ive seen the interesting footage before. That doesnt make it any less depressing.
    It was not like a civilization collapsing, it was a total breakdown of soceity as the Germans knew it.

Bad apples in every army, but the bloke with the HJ dagger on his belt and beating the enemies with a captured SMG was a bit OTT.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This is the reason why we see so many missing insignia off of uniforms and caps along with recent pick offs. Amazing to see the German soldiers walking around with Panzer fausts. Great video.!!
    Quite. The prudent SS member would have lost all insignia.

Might the footage of the Panzerfausts have been recorded before the stripping of arms?

I came across this video only today while involved in PM emails with another siet member ~

Does this video have sound or not ?

Both my and my partner's computer have no audio ~ ( and Ms M is no slouch when it comes to technical/s on Computers ~ )

She tested the clip and is does have audio codecs (Mp4 + ) but niether have sound?????

Thanks ~

(There was a documentary series made in Australia several years ago ~ "Germany's Armageddon " and included much of this clip ~ but included also the battles that preceded the bridge crossing , in the forests ~ ??)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2