Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Indian Artifact Show

Article about: Keep me in mind when you dig up that cache of minty Cahokia points! (Of course, a nice sparkly Clovis would be nice too... )

Default Indian Artifact Show

I am going to the Indian Artifact Show in the morn.
    Hope to sell some for the SOS show.
    Best and first pic, is a Piesker Diamond from Woodland period.
    arrow 002.jpgarrow 001.jpgarrow 003.jpgarrow 004.jpgarrow 005.jpgAnd a dalton worked into a drill point.arrow 006.jpg
    I have found these on my 35 acres of land.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Indian Artifact Show

Size of diamond.
    pi 001.jpg

Very cool! We may not have the buried TR treasure that our friends in Europe do, but we do have some nifty Native American artifacts.

You are correct Joe. I have seen a grade A, Piesker sell for 1200.00$ and if I had a full Dalton that is worh good money also.
    One day I will have more time to hunt for them.
    All of these are ground finds, I have two creeks that go through my Property.

Eric

These are really nice Eric. Great to have found them all yourself.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice points you have, wish I could attend the show. I have a small collection of Native American artifacts, started off some years back when I had the chance to live in Arizona and California. I now live in Europe, not much available here and what is tends to be expensive. I love your diamond point, very nice example. Good luck selling your items, if I were there I'd buy some for sure!

Attachment 463402

Some of my items, also have some Indian points and pottery shards.

Very cool collection of flint tools, the arrowheads are especially nice. I have a few I found in the UK and some others I bought, though most of the ones I have found have been on excavations and have been kept as part of the archive for the sites they were excavated from.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

These are great Eric and I wish you the best for your search for more. Usually with Indian grounds there are also a possibility of other western type artifacts that would stem into the 1800s. It would be cool to find some related US army artifacts of that time...you never know what is unearthed. As trees grow it is amazing to see what could be found at the foot of the tree itself. Cool stuff. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Eric very nice items . I enjoy digging for arrow heads . A friend of the family owns some great property for digging every time we go we find some . Gary

Made a few buckes for the upcoming SOS, show.
    Thanks for the kind words all it is nice to make money from the ground never sold any before.
    Still lots to be found. So far they have entailed some paleo, archaic, and woodland.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast