Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Indian Artifact Show

Article about: Keep me in mind when you dig up that cache of minty Cahokia points! (Of course, a nice sparkly Clovis would be nice too... )

Default Re: Indian Artifact Show

Keep me in mind when you dig up that cache of minty Cahokia points! (Of course, a nice sparkly Clovis would be nice too... )
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Never found a Clovis how nice that would be or a whole Dalton..
    No one has ever replicated that flute.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Super items. Must be a great feeling to find these yourself.

Chers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

When I was younger I always loved finding lovely Indian maids at the pow wows.

Man...if you did this where I live you'd be prosecuted! They were building a Wal-Mart Super Store here and they THOUGHT that they had found some fire pit rock or something like that on the grounds...they were going to stop construction and preserve all the land around it! Luckily for Wal-Mart it turned out to be nothing...but here in Washington you can not dig Indian artifacts out of the earth.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    When I was younger I always loved finding lovely Indian maids at the pow wows.
    Me too Kimo Sabe......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Great stuff, Eric! I really like the drill! That must have been very tedious work for the brave who had made that.

I am sure it was Dean. Its first was Dalton point and for what ever reason was turned a Drill most likely after being broken and used as a drill for repurpose imo.

ERIC
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I didn't know that some of these were worth that much, Eric would you possibly be able to evaluate some of my indian items? I honestly have no clue on these things and for someone who knows their stuff to take a look would be delightful! I have a family heirloom that is an Axehead and also what i think is a spearhead, i have also a few more things. I will try to get picture sometime this late afternoon
    Thanks
    Ryan

Very cool!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast