Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Inglourious Basterds

Article about: by Ingrid Patrouille Good choice of music too. Inglourious Basterds Soundtrack - Cat People (David Bowie) - YouTube I love this film, and I adore this scene! Great visuals, and brilliant son

Default Re: Inglourious Basterds

I got to admit that the SS officer was a spectacular villian,. It did have a few funny parts but it's not something I'd care to watch again. Quentin Tarantino, needs to either start taking more drugs or less, one or the other cuz the balance is off for sure,

Mike

?

Love it or hate it, ....

It's just a film !

Gary J.

Just fantastic!

Attendez la creme ! Pure genious ! I think the whole of this scene is my favourite. I must have watched this film a dozen times now

Inglourious Basterds - Col. Hans Landa - Attendez de la crème ! - YouTube

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I'm glad that you like it Nick. I love this movie. Many people really don't understand that it is, first and foremost, a "Tarantino movie". So, with that in mind, why not just enjoy the fun of it all. And especially, Herr Christoph Waltz. His performance as Hans Landa of the SS is fantastic, and for me, one of the funniest I have ever seen. His accents (Italian, English, French) are superb, and really add to the character. Sure, it is a farce...but a damn funny one! I also love the image of the strudel inside the dvd case. For those who haven't seen it, there is a nice, homemade Apfelstrudel on a dish...with a little swastika flag popping out of it. Regarding Waltz, I would heartily recommend watching his other recent movie "Water For Elephants". A good film, with another fine performance by a very good actor.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. "Mar-ga-rhéééé-tíííííí!"

I enjoyed the movie very much, and the acting of Cristoph Waltz made it even better. He is a good actor to nearly every role, but playing the antagonist is propably his best side! He even played a murderer in Kommissar Rex, the austrian/german tv series of the police dog

As a side note, Gedeon Burkhard who can also be seen in Inglourious Basterds, was the second owner of Rex in Kommissar Rex after his previous owner had been shot.

It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. The bar scene and the sniper in the tower are by far the highlights.

Luke

The bar scene was fantastic !!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

very good movie. i like it

?

If you like Tarrantino films it is a must see !!! Had me laughing my a$$ off as to the villain they could not have found anyone better the opening scene in the movie was probably my favorite part at the farmhouse.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast