Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Inglourious Basterds

Article about: by Ingrid Patrouille Good choice of music too. Inglourious Basterds Soundtrack - Cat People (David Bowie) - YouTube I love this film, and I adore this scene! Great visuals, and brilliant son

Default Re: Inglourious Basterds

Yes the farmhouse scene is an absolute classic !! Every scene is a classic !

Its certainly in my top 5 best films ever

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

..and the opening titles music, just before the farmhouse scene

Inglorious Basterds OST - #01 "The Green Leaves of Summer" - Nick Perito - YouTube

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

if before the movie starts, the text on the screen said 'Alternative history' or something like that I would probably like it. My impression is: It's a modern movie, good effects but the script is next to nothing.

If you have a beer and nothing to do at ev it will be good to watch for one time.

Its the script that makes the film great as in all Tarantino's work

Nick

I liked it too, but it's a comic book, like most of his films, i.e. Kill Bill 1 & 2, Pulp Fiction, and so on, not meant to be taken seriously, but entertaining nonetheless. . .

Exactly Bill

Nick

This is more a western than a war movie.
    I'm glad France recognized Tarantino talents sometimes more than in his fatherland.
    This guy is in the top 5 art directors of the world.He's total genious,imo.For me ,besides to M. Scorscese,W.Hallen,Gus van saint, and Cohen's brothers.

I like the deleted scene where Sergeant Donny Donowitz (the BearJew) gets the old jewish woman back home in the US to sign THE baseball bat.
    Not my Fav. War film but most enjoyable.
    I liked the SS officer in the cafe to Nick.
    A very cool and cunning customer that one.

?

I enjoyed every minute.....typical tarrantinos....20 mins of riveting conversation, then violence....the farm house scene at the start it's wonderfully done, as well as the bar scene

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast