Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting German and RCAF Group I have been offered

Article about: A friend who is a picker picked up a group of items that were brought back by an Air Gunner that was with the RCAF, He bought it from the Airmans son. There are a lot of photos of Belsen inc

?

Default Interesting German and RCAF Group I have been offered

A friend who is a picker picked up a group of items that were brought back by an Air Gunner that was with the RCAF, He bought it from the Airmans son. There are a lot of photos of Belsen including including Carrier Wasps flaming some buildings.
    And there is some German stuff, I have known this dealer for years and trust him, he sent me some photos of the group, and there are just a few things shown here. He is holding it for me until next week when we meet up. We will have to work out a deal for the lot, seeing the SS belt ect, I think this will cost a bit..so I have to start looking around for values on the German stuff.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

image (1).jpegimage (2).jpegimage (3).jpegimage (4).jpegimage (5).jpegimage (7).jpg

Looks to be a interesting lot with some nice photos

Nice little group. Good luck with the possible purchase.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Deal was made last night, it will be here this afternoon, taking a chance on this one as it is not cheap and I have not seen it yet..so I will be posting photos of the belts and showing some of the better photos later today.

Dean O

?

Looks like a great find. Looking forward to more pics.