MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Iron Sky Movie

Article about: Here is a long discussion on the film http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discus...t-wait-171066/ Nick

Default Iron Sky Movie

Just spent £5 odd of my hard earned cash on a Blu-Ray version of Iron Sky, is it as bad as I have heard?? Obviously I have acquired this for entertainment value only, so I am not expecting a documentary, I am told there is a sexy SS bird lol......bring back Alo Alo, things were simple in those days !!!

Default Re: Iron Sky Movie

It is pretty bad a bit of fun humor, but really beats the Nazi Jokes to death...

I thought it had it's funny moments, and there's a bit on how rediculous governments are today. She is sexy too, i forget her name now. It was ok, I've seen much worse lol

Here you go, got to be worth a fiver !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Didn't she used to go out with that guy from Blue Peter who Ulrika Jonnsen was rather nasty about...??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hey stop posting pictures of my wife without permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant a fiver to watch the movie,.......moving on !! haha

Quote by big ned View Post
    Didn't she used to go out with that guy from Blue Peter who Ulrika Jonnsen was rather nasty about...??
    Not sure who you mean....

I think the film is pretty good if you take it for what it is, tongue in cheek escapism. I quite enjoyed it really!..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast